ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

62 and perfect. Wildlife active. Maybe storms later, just like yesterday.

What are Cheetos and how do they make them? I dang near ate the whole bag last night. Irresistible little things.

65 here and overcast.

Cheetos are a crunchy food interlaced with a drug. The drug forces you to eat more and more Cheetos. That is why you must avoid them. Anything that good can not be good for you.

Remember that Mash.

Feeling excited this morning
can share the news now - I know it may not be as big a deal to you guys as it is to me though :)
My daughter has been with her guy for 6 years today; they have a beautiful almost three year old daughter together. Last Monday, this young man asked for our blessing, and last night he proposed to our daughter. She is over the moon right now.
That's what I've been anticipating all week

oh, btw, good morning to you all

With #1 & #2 being daughters I get it.

2b730465ce027a33bf6bcb9bc2deed31.gif

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans & Oasiseanites.
  • 64º in Johns Creek this cool wet morning. A storm came through here and got everything wet. I'm hoping for some sun later on. IFR right now.
  • Lola is stuck inside until the deck area dries off. Can't get wet. QB said.
  • The tame wild ducks are here. They found the corn. I wonder how they became so tame. They must like not being bothered by any threats.
  • Congrats to Bev's daughter and to Bev's family on the upcoming wedding. That will be a big day.
  • I have to get the grills ready soon. Corn to shuck. Clean the BGE some. Six racks of St. Louis cut ribs to cook. Big day coming up.
  • My little Avocado tree is struggling. I probably need to re-pot it into something bigger. It has a root to be proud of.
  • Listening to 60s this morning. What a time I had then. We all did.
  • Watch American Graffiti sometime. That's how it was when we old dudes grew up. It was a good time. Not a care in the world. More beer.
  • Do you remember who sang lead for First Edition?
  • My curiosity is killing me. The female just flew to the same place in the back. Is she laying eggs back there. The Mallard flew off.
  • That's it. Have a wonderful day. We have two soldiers coming today, #3 a one of his friends that is being deployed to Afghanistan in July. Pray for his safety.
  • Take care.

Playing golf around noon. I anticipate getting wet. When I get home I'll be firing up the egg as a grill. Wife bought a lot of meat for me to grill, too much to eat in a day. No cooking tomorrow. She did not buy any ribs though.

I haven't used my medium egg this year yet and when I checked it the other day it had mold in it. I'll chuck it about half full of lump, light it and let it rip til it goes out. That will put a good clean on it.

Playing golf around noon. I anticipate getting wet. When I get home I'll be firing up the egg as a grill. Wife bought a lot of meat for me to grill, too much to eat in a day. No cooking tomorrow. She did not buy any ribs though.

I haven't used my medium egg this year yet and when I checked it the other day it had mold in it. I'll chuck it about half full of lump, light it and let it rip til it goes out. That will put a good clean on it.

If you haven't used it yet this year I'd just give it to me.:D

Feeling excited this morning
can share the news now - I know it may not be as big a deal to you guys as it is to me though :)
My daughter has been with her guy for 6 years today; they have a beautiful almost three year old daughter together. Last Monday, this young man asked for our blessing, and last night he proposed to our daughter. She is over the moon right now.
That's what I've been anticipating all week

oh, btw, good morning to you all
Wonderful news!! And the planning begins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT