ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

That is totally uncalled for and ban worthy. What is wrong with you. I hope those posts stay up and your dleague friends see them.

I also assume you got my NOB thread killed.

You never did nothing to me, and I never had a problem with you, but a lot of people did and maybe it's because you've made posts like that before. Idk, but I saw these posts, and I'm disappointed.

To say any of that crap about a BBN brother is stupid. To take this board that serious is stupid. A lot of people have ruint the paddock, imo, and now you're one of them. Nothing personal, there's just no reason to post that crap. I'm sorry you feel that way, and I don't know what made you post that, but I hope you find peace.

I see you already deleted them while I was posting this. Shame you won't stand by your work. I know the dleague would not condone that, idc if they do know you personally.

Glad I woke up to get a glass of water. Smh.

The pissing match going on between the two threads here gone far enough. I'm not sure what we will do to end it yet but most of you would have to agree something needs to be done. Too much drama for a couple of threads of friends talking about day to day stuff.

I'll start be asking nicely that it end. I've watched and read enough of Jedwar spending his time helping to try and work with people only to be shit on time and again. It's at the point where I'm the bad guy for not doing enough to help him.

I tried to post here, but I now understand it was futile. The worst part is I thought posters could reccord true events here. It's obviously just to run me and others off

Reactions: wildcatdonf
The pissing match going on between the two threads here gone far enough. I'm not sure what we will do to end it yet but most of you would have to agree something needs to be done. Too much drama for a couple of threads of friends talking about day to day stuff.

I'll start be asking nicely that it end. I've watched and read enough of Jedwar spending his time helping to try and work with people only to be shit on time and again. It's at the point where I'm the bad guy for not doing enough to help him.
Do you think your Mod powers are above all else? Things have ran off top posters, seems like you're just trying to include more

Edit: you're even stoking a hypothetical fire

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 46º in Johns Creek. Sun's out, but it's cold right now.
  • I woke up to a shit storm it looks like.
  • Probably too much Tequila or something like that.
  • What happened?
  • I got up at 0700. Thought it was 0800.
  • Coffee is helping.
  • @wildcatdonf you can like everything but at the end of the day you gotta get scwifty
    What are you talking about?
  • Carry on.

Morning, Seems I survived the Time Travel, Whiskey and another glorious Derby Eve. Were having a cold snap today. It's going to be in the cool mid-ninties . . .
21THEO-jumbo.jpg

Now

lg1793.jpg

Derby Day

• Good Morning, D-Leagueans.
  • 46º in Johns Creek. Sun's out, but it's cold right now.
  • I woke up to a shit storm it looks like.
  • Probably too much Tequila or something like that.
  • What happened?
  • I got up at 0700. Thought it was 0800.
  • Coffee is helping.

• What are you talking about?
  • Carry on.
@ymmot31 thought he could tell me and others where to post. Told me I wasn't supposed to post in the d league. I told him I've tried to be the most respectful i could be in this thread.

Ps I love the d league I got all As this semester and I appreciate your guys support another semester of law school down

@ymmot31 thought he could tell me and others where to post. Told me I wasn't supposed to post in the d league. I told him I've tried to be the most respectful i could be in this thread.
Thanks for the info. I need more information. It would be more productive to not make this crap the mods' fault. It's not hard to just behave.

Thanks for the info. I need more information. It would be more productive to not make this crap the mods' fault. It's not hard to just behave.
I'll take the responsibility . . . Don, Bev, Bert, Austin and everyone else here are trying to civilize me. They don't feed trolls. I'm sorry, The Devil made me drink that stuff and crash their party.

tumblr_n4wqxyBd3o1qc4rz2o1_500.gif
The fact some of you all see this as an inclusive thread/board is probably the first problem. Just because others have differing opinions doesn't mean they should be excommunicated

Last edited:

I got it figured out. Most of the drama happens during the late hours. Is there a way you can lock the thread from say, 1am to 6am? No posts, no foolishness.

Those girls look like they are buck naked. I am not offended.
I would not post naked women here. I did a QC check before posting, looking at some stills. I saw the girls were wearing what appears to be very snug, sheer, flesh colored apparel thus the illusion of nudity. I'll try and find to that link. While I don't mind nudity or twisted humor, disrespect is not OK. This is not the place for disrespect and as you have likely noticed, don't tolerate it without some consternation. That's one reason I post here and enjoy this place so flipping much.

I would not post naked women here. I did a QC check before posting, looking at some stills. I saw the girls were wearing what appears to be very snug, sheer, flesh colored apparel thus the illusion of nudity. I'll try and find to that link. While I don't mind nudity or twisted humor, disrespect is not OK. This is not the place for disrespect and as you have likely noticed, don't tolerate it without some consternation. That's one reason I post here and enjoy this place so flipping much.
Oasis.

I got it figured out. Most of the drama happens during the late hours. Is there a way you can lock the thread from say, 1am to 6am? No posts, no foolishness.

I do feel that some keep poking at others til a blow up happens just to get a laugh out of it...then piss n moan and blame the d when their feelings get hurt...IE when Ghost made a harmless comment..some hit liked because that shows comment was read...look how that blew up....always the same people...JMO

I do feel that some keep poking at others til a blow up happens just to get a laugh out of it...then piss n moan and blame the d when their feelings get hurt...IE when Ghost made a harmless comment..some hit liked because that shows comment was read...look how that blew up....always the same people...JMO
There is iron in your words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT