ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

We're goin' back . . .
West-6.jpg

. . . My research leader.​

Just returned from an Office Max store across the street that is closing.

Box of 80 K-Cups = $17.49 or 22 cents each. Great deal. Purchased two boxes (Donut Shop Blend and Italian Roast). Exp date is June 2019. If my wife likes, we may go back and purchase 10 boxes, enough for a year. I no longer drink coffee.

Check to see if they have any Dark Magic please. I've heard that it's pretty good.

Box of 80 K-Cups = $17.49 or 22 cents each. Great deal. Purchased two boxes (Donut Shop Blend and Italian Roast). Exp date is June 2019. If my wife likes, we may go back and purchase 10 boxes, enough for a year. I no longer drink coffee.
Check to see if they have any Dark Magic please. I've heard that it's pretty good.
[laughing]

Paging Donfather. Paging Donfather.

What in tarnation is goin on? I've never seen a thread lose pages before. I looked yesterday and this one had over 2,000 or so. How does that happen?

On Scout they just delete the threads when there's a reason. Who's taking pages away?

That Donut Shop flavor is my son's favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT