ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

wanted to mow.....not happenin
need to clean floor in garage....not happenin
need to uncover pool.....guess what....not happenin
also wanted to cage tomatoes...again...not happenin
back burnered mulching the front....still on back burner....not happenin
Rain has me in a "not happenin" way

might jus go to Sue's and have my favorite western omelet and fried taters...yes I like pepper!

18157567_10212889768457158_4421895257460728544_n.jpg

Good morning D league. I haven't been awake for very long but I anticipate being up longer as the day goes on. I've got my coffee mug next to me and that's all I need. Well, that and my laptop. And my mouse. Coffee mug, laptop, and my mouse and that's all I need. Ohhh, and this remote control...

Good morning D league. I haven't been awake for very long but I anticipate being up longer as the day goes on. I've got my coffee mug next to me and that's all I need. Well, that and my laptop. And my mouse. Coffee mug, laptop, and my mouse and that's all I need. Ohhh, and this remote control...

Don't forget your Thermos.

I remember that sequence in the movie. Steve Martin is special.

.....and "oh lordy pitch a bale of cotton, oh lordy pitch a bale of hay"......................

That is one of the funniest movies ever. It's relentless. Has to be in the top five. Blazing Saddles is another one as well as Caddyshack. I don't know about the other two but I would assume Mel Brooks is involved in at least one of them.

Did anyone know that Richard Pryor was one of the writers on Blazing Saddles? Just started watching it and noticed it in the credits. Wonder how many times I've noticed that and forgot?
I had never noticed it, but Richard Pryor is as funny as a human being can get. He and Mel Brooks are together, a hoot. In today's PC climate Blazing Saddles could never be filmed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT