ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

YbYp0yczxGllp4AnXvoeP3loPKOiLpw9sQeqjrjhS1vBqcSFo7-b9tYuUruCn63EFH-O=w300

The Godfather movies would be good to binge watch some weekend.

They are a lot better than Close Encounters of the Third Kind in my book.
Wife and I actually binge-watched all 3 Godfather movies about 18 months ago. I had not seen parts 2 and 3. Correct, better than Close Encounters. Perhaps the cool thing about that particular film was all the 70s era stuff.

Wife and I actually binge-watched all 3 Godfather movies about 18 months ago. I had not seen parts 2 and 3. Correct, better than Close Encounters. Perhaps the cool thing about that particular film was all the 70s era stuff.
I liked Close Encounters. Was 9 years old when that movie came out; wasn't allowed to see it until I was older, though.

Good Morning D
Freaking cold out there - going to warm up tomorrow, then freeze over again
Fun times

Woke up earlier than normal today; kind of nice though - no rushing around to get kid ready for school. Definitely going back to bed for a while after he leaves for school.

Have some shopping to finish up today, and some more cleaning to do - and laundry. Older son's g/f was going to do their laundry together (she's home from school for winter break) but realized how much laundry he has (and I think he has at least 6-7 loads of just his stuff) - so she offered to do his laundry for him at $2 a load. I think that's fair, to be honest. Love my son, but he's pretty bad at keeping up with stuff like that. This girl is going to help me get my house in order; we still have all that stuff from cleaning out hubby's dad's house, plus the stuff from my parents. Got pretty junked up here.

Anyway - hope all y'all are well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT