a PassingKentucky Rushing
CAR YDS AVG TD LONG
Stanley Boom Williams 12 66 5.5 0 25
Jeff Badet 1 25 25.0 0 25
Jojo Kemp 8 13 1.6 1 4
Stephen Johnson 7 9 1.3 0 7
Drew Barker 6 -19 -3.2 0 2
TEAM 34 94 2.8 1 25

Wish I Could post videos from concert tonight at the Orpheum. It was like I was at a concert in 60-70s. Sturgill Simpson did not dissapoint The venue in a 100 year old renovated theatre seating. Unreal.

Also being with my best friend since I was 11 years olds made it that much more special. The wives loved it too.

Last edited:
Good morning. Got a stomach bug. Oldest son has an ear ache and a low grade temp. So, will chill today. Kids have asked for a devotion instead of going to church. Prolly.

Almost got the yard mowed yesterday and drive belt broke. Dead in the H20. Get a belt tomorrow. Will talk to them about the tiller that they never put the new motor on yet. Either a new motor or new valves on the old motor. $300 vs $80. Old motor is from 1981. What do you think? If valves don't get it going have I wasted $80 that I could have put toward the new motor? Need more coffee. FCC.

• Good Morning, all.
  • 75º in Johns Creek. Sunny. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 109. Weight = 229.
  • Sad. 9/11. That should have never happened.
  • Kentucky Football is sad. Hopeless. Here we sit.
  • If money is not an issue, buy a new tiller. If money is an issue, search the yard sales and pawnshops for a deal.
  • Hope the sick ones get well.
  • That's it.

Last edited:
I played little league football in the 6th grade. Heath High School started a JV football team my senior year so the seniors were not eligible to play. Watched a lot of college and NFL since. So, I don't know the game or have I ever coached as I have in BB. Don't know the answer to UK football. I would suspect it's hard to recruit in the SEC with all of the good teams to compete with.

Surely there has to be "football minds" that can get us back on the right track at least to win a few games. Have we not had any good players since Derek Ramsey and Art Still? We had the kid recently that went to Green Bay, but that's all my little pea brain can remember. I don't get as emotionally involved as I do in BB, but I still pull for the Cats in football and all sports they play. But I feel for the fans that are so disappointed year after year in football. FCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT