ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Lamar Jackson is a good athlete. Petrino is a prick but he can coach. I think stoops got amnesia and forgot how to coach defense when he moved to Lexington. Hard to believe he was considered one of the top defensive coordinators in the nation at one time.
What's more disturbing is how he finds these kids and uses 'em, and we can't.

013c999cbf06b94f983efcfda9b34ae9.jpg

If you keep posting pics of classic trucks I would like to have, I am afraid I will have to put you into time out in the corner. Such behavior will not be tolerated much longer young man.

Yes please.
I posted that '49 Ford because I would love to have that old thing. Even if it has a flathead V8, I woild love that thing to putt around in on weekends.

Mmmm! OK, here's the recipe if you care to experience the bliss I feel at this moment.

2 slices of white, sandwich style Bunny Bread
3/16" layer of JIF creamy peanut butter
1/8" layer of Welch's concord grape jelly
8oz of Dean's vitamin D fortified whole milk

Remove bread from bag and lay out in front of you on a suitable work surface, a paper plate will suffice. Grasp one side of the top slice and flip it over 180 degrees from the bottom slice. Apply layer of peanut butter to lower slice of bread using a butter knife. Utilize the top surface of the remaining slice to clean your knife of any remaining peanut butter prior to inserting the knife into the jelly. (if your wife doesn't use the jelly, you can skip that step with no adverse effects) Spread the jelly to all four sides with an equal thickness across the slice. Ensure there are no mounds of jelly that will drip out as you take a bite. Grasp peanut butter slice by the same side that you used to flip the top slice and flip it in the same motion on top of the jelly.

Note: be sure to keep the jelly slice of bread oriented in its original placement relative to the peanut butter slice. The two slices of bread must line up in their original configuration as they were in the bag when the sandwich halves are mated. Presentation is important.

As for the milk, no substitution is advised, however, instead of the 8oz glass with "Indianapolis 500" engraved in it that I used, you could possibly use a different container. It should be glass though, and it must be clear so you can see the milk.

If you should find yourself having any problems, just post your questions here and I'll be around tomorrow to provide guidance. I don't have the nutritional info on this meal but I think it should be around a 100 calories or so, maybe more. Happy eating!

Mmmm! OK, here's the recipe if you care to experience the bliss I feel at this moment.

2 slices of white, sandwich style Bunny Bread
3/16" layer of JIF creamy peanut butter
1/8" layer of Welch's concord grape jelly
8oz of Dean's vitamin D fortified whole milk

Remove bread from bag and lay out in front of you on a suitable work surface, a paper plate will suffice. Grasp one side of the top slice and flip it over 180 degrees from the bottom slice. Apply layer of peanut butter to lower slice of bread using a butter knife. Utilize the top surface of the remaining slice to clean your knife of any remaining peanut butter prior to inserting the knife into the jelly. (if your wife doesn't use the jelly, you can skip that step with no adverse effects) Spread the jelly to all four sides with an equal thickness across the slice. Ensure there are no mounds of jelly that will drip out as you take a bite. Grasp peanut butter slice by the same side that you used to flip the top slice and flip it in the same motion on top of the jelly.

Note: be sure to keep the jelly slice of bread oriented in its original placement relative to the peanut butter slice. The two slices of bread must line up in their original configuration as they were in the bag when the sandwich halves are mated. Presentation is important.

As for the milk, no substitution is advised, however, instead of the 8oz glass with "Indianapolis 500" engraved in it that I used, you could possibly use a different container. It should be glass though, and it must be clear so you can see the milk.

If you should find yourself having any problems, just post your questions here and I'll be around tomorrow to provide guidance. I don't have the nutritional info on this meal but I think it should be around a 100 calories or so, maybe more. Happy eating!

Dear ymmot, the paper plate that I use must be smaller than the one you suggest. After repeated tries, the edge of the plate causes a 176 degree angle with respect to the other slice. May I continue or should I get a larger plate? If I continue will this effect the taste? Also, I have been using Smuckers peach. Probably a dumb question, but could this somehow effect the angle? FCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT