ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

11249399_986222048087474_1913391456770561800_n.jpg

We went out and took a ride. In the country, on back roads. Made a big circle and came back home from the opposite direction we left. 2.5 hours worth of "look at that" and "do you know where we are?" I just tell her that no, I don't know where we are, but I know where we're going to be.

Absolute pathetic ballgame last night..really sad
dinner tonight...grilled 16oz rib eyes (medium well for me)
grilled asparagus seasoned with lawry's season salt and coarse black pepper
and pea salad..a couple of ice cold beers while I grilled..
not much else shakin in my world today...

We went out and took a ride. In the country, on back roads. Made a big circle and came back home from the opposite direction we left. 2.5 hours worth of "look at that" and "do you know where we are?" I just tell her that no, I don't know where we are, but I know where we're going to be.

love doing motorcycle rides like that...back roads are the best!

Just ate a pulled pork sammich and some home made tater salad. If I had paid for that food somewhere, I would say "I'm definitely coming back here". She makes the best potato salad ever.

Conversely, ate some food at the World Fest last night. I had a gyro and she had chicken fingers with fried taters. Each cost 10 bucks. She got 4 fingers. Then we each got a "lemonade" that cost 8 bucks each. Hadn't even swallowed my first drink yet when I knew that it was made from a mix. They put a slice of lemon in there, but it was not made from lemons. 36 dollars for that crap. The gyro was OK, but I've had much better for much cheaper.

At the little Fair that comes to Paducah every Summer they make a lemonade on the spot fresh. You watch it being made. It is probably the best thing at the fair. I don't remember how much it costs.
Wife just had a steam mop fall on her foot right above big toe. Immediately swollen and purple circle the size of half dollar
Dang. Kiss it well.

Just ate a pulled pork sammich and some home made tater salad. If I had paid for that food somewhere, I would say "I'm definitely coming back here". She makes the best potato salad ever.

Conversely, ate some food at the World Fest last night. I had a gyro and she had chicken fingers with fried taters. Each cost 10 bucks. She got 4 fingers. Then we each got a "lemonade" that cost 8 bucks each. Hadn't even swallowed my first drink yet when I knew that it was made from a mix. They put a slice of lemon in there, but it was not made from lemons. 36 dollars for that crap. The gyro was OK, but I've had much better for much cheaper.

Grilling burgers here in a bit. My wife makes great potato salad. She made a batch today and it was excellent. I can't remember a better batch. I have no idea what that crap is that grocery stores sell in their delis. I call it "bucket" potato salad and coleslaw. I think they all buy it in 5-gallon buckets from the same horrible vendor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT