ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

images

Smoked a couple of pork butts today. First time to try smoking on the Pit Boss (BGE knockoff). I think it will be good. Next time will be better though.
It'll be good. Only difference in those cookers is how well they seal and how long they last. If it seals good, then you can easily control how much oxygen it gets. If you have smoke coming out around the lid, seal it better. If it has a metal liner with insulation, it will work good for as long as it lasts. It won't last as long as a ceramic cooker such as a green egg though.

I doubt I would have sprung for the eggs I have if I had to pay full price. Maybe the first one, but not the large. I'm still in the hole as far as the money I would have spent to buy everything I've cooked on mine. Can't put a price on the fun though, IF you like to cook.

Be sure and do whatever maintenance they tell you to do on your cooker and it should last a long time.

I have a relative who is in the inner sanctum at UL. Told me today another Ramsey bombshell is coming. Did not say what it was and I wasn't going to put him on the spot. Also there is some vacant property in Okalona that the UL Foundation is wanting to sell to a east end developer at 200k under taxed appraised value. The locals there are lawyering up. UL is a cesspool apparently

Jeff goodman was right. Cal and Lee had beef. Lee transferred to the other side of the country. Just a few months later comes back and helps Cal with camps and charity softball game before he has played a minute for his new school.

Jeff goodman you sir are a dumbass

• Good Morning, DLers.
  • 72º in Johns Creek. Clear. VFR.
  • Blood Sugar = 117. Weight = 227. Late Snickers flavored ice cream. 2 cups. Cheese cake after dinner. Lots of pasta with chicken. That will run your sugar up.
  • I worked a year and a half one time without a day off. It was rough.
  • #4 turned the AC down last night. I was cold all night. I dreamed about being cold.
  • Sugar napping after eating.
  • Over.

Jeff goodman was right. Cal and Lee had beef. Lee transferred to the other side of the country. Just a few months later comes back and helps Cal with camps and charity softball game before he has played a minute for his new school.

Jeff goodman you sir are a dumbass

Jeff Goodman has always been an ass.

Glad to see Marcus come back for a visit. I was sure there were no issues there, but it's good to see photo confirmation.

junkyard omelet was breakfast..( omelet just thrown together and not folded real pretty)
Coffee tasting fine
can't wait to hear the UL latest
so we can hear them whine..

Two visits to the fair this year..WTF is wrong with me?
Kingfish on Zorn was gooood last night
Now a Costco member but WTH wants to go out there now with all the crowd?
Oldest starts graduate classes today..Works at Ford, married (no kids) and still finds time for his education..proud of him..
one area in my backyard is designated the "dog poop" area..My pup drops the bombs wherever the need hits her (usually in the same spot) BUT not the designated area..her being a puppy gets the benefit of "anywhere" per say but she will catch on...I did!
A/C been chuggin like a freight train engine. Less humid days are just around the corner..
Bats game tonight with the retiree's ..should be fun to meet up even though I'm not much into anything that has to do with downtown Gooieville

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT