ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

blog_larson_einsteins-maid1.jpg

Not unless you want war with Russia.
Putin knows what our air power and land power will do to him. The Iraq war of 2003 showed Russia just how poor their equipment was.

The US tanks ate the Russian tanks for breakfast. The air power was not even tested as the Iraqi pilots headed to Iran for protection.

Of course the Bear is unpredictable but I don't think in a conventional war Russia would stand a chance. Even in World War II the USSR got big victories by throwing troops into the battle without regard to super heavy losses.

Just my views.

My boyhood dog for a lot of years was Missie. A sweetheart female. Dad brought her home. A puppy. Pointed ears like a German Shepherd and she was mostly black with tan marks. We didn't spend vet money on our dogs like now. She got with a Beagle and became pregnant. I was cutting the grass, and she came running and barking at me. She would bark and run towards the doghouse in the backyard. I followed her and she had found 5 tiny little puppies. They were too cute, and she was so proud of herself.

Okay. The next trivia question.
What teenage heartthrob starred in a Western with Audie Murphy? He was 34, and she was 17.
One of my high school friends dad served with Audie in North Africa and told many stories outside a small restaurant he owned. I later read about them in Audie's book. I also picked Sandra Dee up off a bar stool in a night club in Delaware in early 1971 and carried her over my solider to the dance floor. She took it well. She may fit in as a heart throb and I think she made a movie with him. So my guess is Sandra Dee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT