ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Mornin to tha D
gotta take wifes Rav4 to Tony's today for a front end check up..Vibration at 80 mph (mild) tires been balanced three times by local big o shop..Tony's is a suspension/alignment shop that is the best in Louisville..They align the biggest of bigs..
neighbors fireworks crap is everywhere this morning...SOS very year...no doubt it does not end on the 4th either..
family get together this coming weekend..lots to do this week..weather not looking bad for the weekend..
starting to ponder projects for the fall/winter..we have 3 full bathrooms (all with tubs)..I wanna remove a tub and install a full shower. Should have done this when we had house built but one of those things that you never think about..also pondering interior painting and maybe some new carpet or hardwood flooring in our bedroom...Reckon I need to let wife in on what I'm thinking before I plan on anything...jus sayin

Good morning and Happy National Apple Turnover Day.

I'm ten fold in....but I can't..down 70+ since February but only 12 since my last Dr visit. She (Dr) said I should be losing 10 a month...I lost 12 in 2 months..she wuz not happy cuz I really really wuz cheatin..:(:(:(

a0ed7b50-18ce-4641-a385-ebfdf8866112.jpg

Mornin to tha D
gotta take wifes Rav4 to Tony's today for a front end check up..Vibration at 80 mph (mild) tires been balanced three times by local big o shop..Tony's is a suspension/alignment shop that is the best in Louisville..They align the biggest of bigs..
neighbors fireworks crap is everywhere this morning...SOS very year...no doubt it does not end on the 4th either..
family get together this coming weekend..lots to do this week..weather not looking bad for the weekend..
starting to ponder projects for the fall/winter..we have 3 full bathrooms (all with tubs)..I wanna remove a tub and install a full shower. Should have done this when we had house built but one of those things that you never think about..also pondering interior painting and maybe some new carpet or hardwood flooring in our bedroom...Reckon I need to let wife in on what I'm thinking before I plan on anything...jus sayin
That would keep you busy all Winter. Sounds like some serious work.

You know it...The average Joe under the same exact scenario gets nailed...

Probably like the OJ murder case. Everyone knows she did wrong. But they knew they would have to have an airtight case in order to get a conviction and they felt that what they have is not airtight against a dream team of lawyers she would have. A trial would be a circus and might lead to embarrassment for the FBI.

Probably like the OJ murder case. Everyone knows she did wrong. But they knew they would have to have an airtight case in order to get a conviction and they felt that what they have is not airtight against a dream team of lawyers she would have. A trial would be a circus and might lead to embarrassment for the FBI.

Well if Comey had recommended prosecution the AG had already met with Bill and the fix was in already, so Comey just saved AG Lynch a decision.

The matter is now over. And I don't mean the other definition of Over, it is over and does not matter what "over" means. And that is that! [laughing]

General Petreus, one of the finest military men of our generation, was taken down by a fraction of what Hillary did.

This is shameful and will only serve to further divide this country and eliminate any remaining trust the public has in our government. Even if Hillary wins, she'll never be able to distance herself from this stain.

Yes, I went there: STAIN.

Hope all of you good folks of the D had a great 4th of July. I made my grand nephew cry last night. Felt awful but I spent 15 minutes explaining to him that you just can't do everything you want to do. He hugged me, I told him I'll always love him and we're both good now.

Heat index in Charleston: 110 degrees. Once you get over 100...it really doesn't matter. It's effing hot. Ocean temperature is 86. The sea breeze will kick in with a vengeance, but so will the pop up thunderstorms.

Wildcatsc, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate your astronomy knowledge sharing on our thread. Very interesting. Keep it up. If you were here with me, I would furnish the coffee, and we would eat some of those brownies that you talk about. We are not too hot today here in Atlanta. Maybe you will get some of this weather front and cool off a little bit. Chief is way over 100, so I know you don't want his weather.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT