ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

11159953_860618797342420_3393931560139809773_n.jpg

Sunday nights are just depressing. I think it's why they put most of the good TV shows on Sunday nights. Probably keeps the suicide rate down.

Thanks, LEK. That makes sense. It is out near the airport, so I thought LTE would be stronger. Must just be right in between towers.

Desp, that must be a chrome thing. I haven't tried in on a real computer with Chrome yet. All mobile so far except at work which doesn't jive well with Chrome for some reason.

Reactions: Buddy-The-Elf
Wet to Rockville this weekend. Rockville, you may speak? Oh, it's a 2 day rock festival in Jacksonville that costs $100 bucks but because of a GD tornado, I couldn't see all my favorites like Slayer, Manson. Exodus. Although I did see some of Testament. I love devil music. Literally, the concert got cancelled 2 times during the day. Anywho.... Went today for Day 2. Florida hot. Burning. Saw one of my wifes favs, a Japanses band Vamps. Lead singer looks 20, but is almost 50. I said I wanted to kill him and eat his body to suck his life force out of him. Other than that, it was good.

Reactions: Desperado_1955
let the grind begin.

-I have taken a huge time off of following sports. I think it started with the twins, and we/me just watched UK sports non-stop 24/7 last 2 years. Burnt out. Great stretch. But instead of listening to sports radio in the morning, been listening to NPR. Refreshing. Car Talk might be the greatest radio show on (and its reruns).

-Prepping for Derby week. Excited, but no clue who horses are, might go see a band Derby Eve. Kid friendly party sat hopefully.
I keep trying to move away from UK Basketball, for all the same reasons you have, but this touching recruiting ish keeps pulling me back in.

Howdy from Leitchfield. I have a 19th century antique Chinese table which must be packaged and shipped to Orlando, FL. Hopefully UPS store in E-Town can hook me up. I just now called 'em. .

Stayed near Anneta last night. Lovely weather today.

Paying roaming charges on my phone via Bluegrass Cellular, I suppose. Grrrrr. I hate roaming.

Headed to Nashville area tomorrow. Wednesday to ATL and flying back to ATX.

@Willy: Hope ya had a good time, bro.

Reactions: BBUK
Austin- I did enjoy. I had a few beers up there that I can't get down here. That Green river beer "Rock-U-La", a peanut butter chocoloate stout was freakin amazing man. Wish they had it in a can I'd save one for you.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Watched most of The Outlaw Josey Wales on Saturday. For some reason, I've never seen it all the way through, just pieces of it. My favorite scene is when he backs down Capt. Terrill. starting at ~3:20.

I like Sunday's but they kind of depress me too because I know Monday is the next day.

I like Sunday's but they kind of depress me too because I know Monday is the next day.

I love Sundays.

Usually go to church in the am and then the rest of the day is free for whatever. Saturdays are great but there is always something "scheduled" on Saturday. The kaizerettes will have a ballgame or some other function. Or the wife and I have to go to some sort of party or get-together or some such. Or I have a tee time with some group of yahoos that, for the most part, I would really rather not hang out with for 4-5 hours. And on and on.

But Sunday afternoon is almost always free for whatever. A nap. Yard work. Watching the NFL. Fishing. A nap. Yeah, I like Sundays. Mostly because other than church there is no set schedule. Just go with the flow...or lay on the couch and be lazy.

Reactions: Willy4UK
55...great looking dogs.

dotuk...I can't help but think that your constant and consistent onslaught of badgering & bashing of the old site expedited the creation of this new site. Are you happy now?

All jackals...soooo, since Buddy the Elf magically reappeared in conjunction with the transition to the new site...does that mean we should be expecting a cameo from crown soon???

Surprised the donf
Baltimore might burn down tonight.

Already 7 cops injured including one who is not responsive. Several arrests being made. Looting going on already. And I have seen two cop cars trashed/set ablaze. And it's still daylight and those appear to be HS kids. When the sun goes down and the real hooligans start roaming the streets ish is gonna get real. I fully anticipate a few deaths.

State Police are on the way. Not sure why they haven't sent in the National Guard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT