ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Also I'm not trying to act like I'm some big boxing fan, because I'm not. But this one fight does interest me. Although to me it's only the second best event of that day, behind the Kentucky Derby.

Reactions: Willy4UK
If this fight had happened about 4-5 years ago I would be much more excited about it.

Also, I think Manny would have won if the fight had been fought back when it should have been fought. But I think Floyd wins this one. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he knocked Manny out. Since 2012 Manny has been beaten once by decision and knocked the eff out in another one. Both by dudes I have never heard of.

Then again I haven't followed boxing very close since the decline of Tyson. So what do i know?

Y'all ever tried to buy air compressor fittings? WTF is going on with all the options? I'm a Henry 'you can have any color as long as it's black' Ford kind of guy when it comes to shit like that, so between industrial vs automotive vs universal vs 1/4" vs 3/8" vs 1/2" vs plug size vs body size vs brass vs steel vs aluminum -- and all the various combinations and permutations of those options -- it's enough to say "EFF IT, WHO NEEDS A TOUCHING AIR COMPRESSOR ANYWAY?"

Reactions: -LEK- and Willy4UK
Y'all ever tried to buy air compressor fittings? WTF is going on with all the options? I'm a Henry 'you can have any color as long as it's black' Ford kind of guy when it comes to shit like that, so between industrial vs automotive vs universal vs 1/4" vs 3/8" vs 1/2" vs plug size vs body size vs brass vs steel vs aluminum -- and all the various combinations and permutations of those options -- it's enough to say "EFF IT, WHO NEEDS A TOUCHING AIR COMPRESSOR ANYWAY?"
hahaha

Reactions: -LEK-
How big of a blow-up doll are we talkin' about here?

simpsons-terminator-o.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Blu. The last few days have been pretty bad for my wife. I hate to see someone I love hurting.

FCC - I haven't been to church in a long time. I used to go to church as a kid, then in college. Actually a few of my college friends ended up being clergy. At that time, I was sure that I would be a deacon or elder, but once I moved away, I just never got back into it. I tried again 4-5 years ago, but quickly got de-railed. OK, so that was more than yes or no.

Hey Willy.

93, just asking cause there can be lots of help from that source if you are in to that. I am, just saying, without a big thing.

Whats up d-league. Saw some foreigners. Uh, KS, are you there. Popo thing.

Norm, are you there? How's the law work coming?

Hope all is well with all y'alls souls. Been in Paducah all morning with errands. Quilters everywhere.

FCC.

Reactions: -LEK-
Thank U Desp/Lek

Ram, says 4.0
It is HP Compaq
rating, 2.7
system, 32 bit OS

This is really shitty computer? Right?

Talked with them, they're sending me replacement, NEXT week, may just go buy o1.? I'm stupid with this computer stuff.

Thx again, I'll manage.

1. shot is blocked
2. Jamal
3. Big head guy near rail
4. Fat guy in aisle
5. 4 arms person above emergency exist sign
6. Tom Crean looknig guy w/green hair & blue shirt (above sholder of #44)
7. White fedora hat guy is repeated

8, 9 10, ?????

whats your favorite nut?
Almonds for me.
Reporter sitting on sideline legs are crossed another reporter blocked out by leg

Thank U Desp/Lek

Ram, says 4.0
It is HP Compaq
rating, 2.7
system, 32 bit OS

This is really shitty computer? Right?

Talked with them, they're sending me replacement, NEXT week, may just go buy o1.? I'm stupid with this computer stuff.

Thx again, I'll manage.
Youre getting a replacement computer? You are fine with the computer stuff. Your ram should be fine. Dont know what OS, but assume 7.

Fun thing I was taught in culinary school

Most "nuts" are legumes. I did not know that, nor did I care.

Cashews for me, which is a nut. not a legume.

Strange typing above for obvious reasons.

Lek: Yes, they're sending me replacement, hopefully not as bad as this one! Thank You again, still getting the gd message constantly, and it automatically shuts down the computer. It is old, but looks new?

Reactions: Mashburned
Hopefully, the people who use this dude's mod do take the time to donate a dollar or two. Sucks making shit and get nadda for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT