ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Cost of a Coke in the vending machine....

4 F$&KING DOLLARS !!! Bastards.
That's criminal. I no longer drink any carbonated beverages, excluding beer or water, but such prices are absolutely criminal. How much is bottled water? They charge so much because people will pay.

ALERT. THERE IS A CHICKFILA IN THE CNN CENTER. GET UP AND WALK BRISKLY TO SAID LOCATION. THIS IS NOT A TEST.
+100. Run, not walk.

By the way, I can now eat Chick-fil-A again. Dined at the Braker/Research outlet a couple weeks ago after the remodel. Apparently, whatever was in the food at that particular restaurant is no longer there. Yay!

Dude, believe it or not, they had Dasani water in the same machine.....SO WATER WAS 4 DOLLARS TOO.

I told the guy behind me that I'd die before I paid 4 bucks for a bottle of water.
eek.gif
+ SMH.

I absolutely despise such price-gouging. Can you get water from the men's room or a nearby fountain? My gosh, that's horrifying.

it's a fun tour. Like $8 but you get to try some of all their beers and get a good buzz.

Fun fact: First date I ever went on after signing up for eHarmony back in spring 2012 was meeting a chick in Nashville (I was living in Bowling Green) and doing the Yazoo brewery tour. Her idea.
Heck, yeah! This time, I'm spending the entire day in Nashville. My plan is visit Little Rock the day before.

Bus arrives at 6 AM on April 14 and I'm on foot carrying a large backpack. After freshening up at the Greyhound station (love wet-wipes for travel), gonna start at Varallo's that morning for breakfast. From there, walk on over to Blackstone Pub and Brewery at 11 AM for a couple small beers.

Lunch at Hattie B's on 19th street for hot chicken + a beer. They offer Little Harpeth Chicken Scratch on tap. Walk off the alcohol while checking some sights in the downtown area. Jackalope and Yazoo open at 4 on Thursdays. 1 beer at each.

Gotta get my annual White Castle fix, so there's dinner on Broadway. Visit Tennessee Brew Works and end up at Czann's, which lies less than 150 yards from the Greyhound station. Sober up while awaiting my midnight bus to Knoxville.

Road trip, baby. Eff, yeah!

Dude, believe it or not, they had Dasani water in the same machine.....SO WATER WAS 4 DOLLARS TOO.

I told the guy behind me that I'd die before I paid 4 bucks for a bottle of water.

When we were visiting Italy, wine was cheaper than water...Thus, we drank wine like Bowery bums. It was good shit too. F water.

• Good Morning, posters. I slept in didn't I.
  • 48°F in Johns Creek. VFR. Not a cloud in the sky. Just beautiful.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going.
  • Cookies.
  • $4 for cokes and water. In Atlanta's World Congress Center. Atlanta, the city that loves to rape it's visitors. Coffee is probably only $5 per cup.
  • Gameday!!! Let's go, Cats. At 4:00.
  • Come by, Mav, and we'll give you a Coke. 404-577-5577.
  • Carry on with all of that fun, guys.
  • Over.

Askin for a friend. Is it ok for men to wear yoga pants? Friend seems to think the tighness in legs would be good for circulation and crotch tightness would be good ball support. Also not to sure bout underwear lines.

That would be a negative ghost rider. If he wants something for circulation they have compression shorts and pants. As for ball support, I believe in letting the gonads hang as free as possible, they weren't intended to be confined.

Man my dad said my grandfather used to drink shoe polish strained through a slice of bread when he could find anything else. Now, that's sad, but I also find it morbidly hilarious.

#sonofabitchineedadrink

When I was a kid I knew an old drunk who lived down on the riverbank (no van though) and drank canned heat. Put it in a hanky and squeezed the alcohol out of it and drank it. I saw him drinking rubbing alcohol many times.

When I was a kid I knew an old drunk who lived down on the riverbank (no van though) and drank canned heat. Put it in a hanky and squeezed the alcohol out of it and drank it. I saw him drinking rubbing alcohol many times.
Poor alcoholics drink "heads," paint thinner. One time in Lexington the old gal that was mixing it, mixed it too strong and killed about a dozen people.

Stopped ny Brooklyn Bakery this afternoon to get some delights for the Saturday crew. JHC, a young woman in those yoga pants 55 was talking about. Seeing her made me forget my orange juice. I went back to get it and had to look again. Eye candy. Holy shiz.
You are a great boss, Donfather. If you need a nerd, please contact me. TIA.

Poor alcoholics drink "heads," paint thinner. One time in Lexington the old gal that was mixing it, mixed it too strong and killed about a dozen people.
A close friend of mine (RIP - Vietnam vet, who flew combat missions as a Navy crewman and died December 1987, aged 39, from an aneurysm brought on via excess alcoholism) related tales about straining alcohol through bread and drinking it. And I once thought we were nuts for shooting up oranges with alcohol out in the desert just after Desert Storm ended.

It's all about moderation.

I need a beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT