ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is a tough one to swallow that is for sure. But I think that Humphries actions and lesson from it will pay off for him and the team sooner than not. I still see us improving and being short handed has given him the chance to do so and will pay off for us later on, That being said I dislike the very idea that a lot of refs decide to win or lose the game instead of letting the players do so.

This is a tough one to swallow that is for sure. But I think that Humphries actions and lesson from it will pay off for him and the team sooner than not. I still see us improving and being short handed has given him the chance to do so and will pay off for us later on, That being said I dislike the very idea that a lot of refs decide to win or lose the game instead of letting the players do so.
Yeah this team will benefit from this loss down the road. Hopefully we will see them in the SEC tournament

• Good morning, posters.
  • Dark Magic tasting good.
  • 55°F and overcast in Johns Creek I'm guessing. It's still dark out there.
  • That was a tough one last night. Our team has lots of guts. We have been expecting what we are getting from Tyler & Jamal & Briscoe & Willis. Willis goes down and Isaac stands up. Wonderful effort in Texas last night.
  • Pat Adams is on my shit list. Asshole.
  • I need an accurate injury report.
  • First one up.
  • Over.

Pat sucks.

I love Hump.

Proud of our boys.

Kooky, was the meat good? Bout to scroll back and read about the meat.

I'm hungry. Got all the fixins; might as well get to fixin.
To be honest, I don't know. The Egg stopped get up to temp 225. So I had to pull it off, re charcoal the egg, and the freakin thing didn't finish 195° till 1am.

**** my meat.

I guess Pat had money on the game and that call fixed it.

My 2-year old wakes up happy as I hear him singing refrains from his favorite weird song..."Daddy Finger". Kid is joy.

Those videos make me want to murder the creators of YouTube. The worst are the ones sung by Indians (dot). Nothing wrong with Indians, they just make my ears bleed singing terrible children's songs in English.

Johny Johny. YES PAPA
Eating sugar? NO PAPA
Telling lies? NO PAPA
Open your mouth. HA HA HA

Death to them all.

Cats got screwed yesterday. Refs just shouldn't make that call in that situation. And they usually don't. Not unless the call went against the player and he is acting in anger. Which it didn't…and he wasn't.

~~~~BUT~~~

Humphries shouldn't have never done did what he gone and done. He knew he effed up as soon as the ball left his hands. Lesson learned for the young pup. And I love his contributions on the court yesterday. He is coming on at the right time. Just need Poythress back healthy. Need that in a bad, bad way.

If we get Poythress back then this team is going to make a run at it. And it's going to be fun to watch. Might have to do it perched atop an ishy seed…but a deep run shall be forthcoming nonetheless. Book that ish. Etch it in mother elfin' stone.

Those videos make me want to murder the creators of YouTube. The worst are the ones sung by Indians (dot). Nothing wrong with Indians, they just make my ears bleed singing terrible children's songs in English.

Johny Johny. YES PAPA
Eating sugar? NO PAPA
Telling lies? NO PAPA
Open your mouth. HA HA HA

Death to them all.
^ this is post of the year candidate because it hits home like an RPG.

Telling lies?

Science Break:

This image of NGC 1275 shows the fine detail and resolution of fragile filamentary structures, which show up as a reddish lacy structure surrounding the central bright galaxy NGC 1275. These filaments are cool despite being surrounded by gas that is around 55 million degrees. They are suspended in a magnetic field which maintains their structure and demonstrates how the astounding amount of energy from the central black hole of the galaxy is transferred to the surrounding gas.
NGC1275.jpg

These filaments are 200,000 light-years long. The image is 260,000 light-years across. Several filaments of blue newborn stars are seen crossing the image. NGC 1275 is about 280 million light years from earth.

Last edited:
I suspect that some of the refs this season are drama queens and have a sneaking suspicion that they have been eating Wheaties for many years like Bruce AKA Katlin Jenner did. I am firing off a letter to the league that requests that they ensure the refs stay away from that shit and stick to oatmeal. I also requested that while they are being rehabbed to keep them off the court during our games. I am sorry that Pat and the worm before him were born weird like that but they shouldn't be allowed to use UK basketball games to play the drama queen and screw up games.

I guess @maverick1 really is at the Springsteen concert.

There are two distinct possibilities:

1. The warmer weather has drawn the skunks out of hibernation…and Mav is fixin' to go skunk huntin' 'round the witchin' hour this fine evening in his skivvies and the appropriate preparatory measures are being thusly executed as i type.
  2. Mav scored back stage passes to the Springsteen concert in Metro.

Either way there is one thing i am sure of…mav is currently licking his murder knife.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT