ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

8 on five two games in a row. At one point, exactly 1/3 of TN's points came from the line. That's major league level horseshit right there, and Cal just sat back and took it. If he doesn't grow some balls and get T'd up a time or two, this will be a norm.

That said, this ain't all on refs. Mojo changed when he put Skal's ass in. From that moment on, they sucked out loud. No rebounding, shooting fell apart, and rape whistle. Serious redass right now. Seven seed, at most. **** this team.

Still have at least 4 more games to lose. They ain't done.

Cal says "Right now we are what we are." ---> yea a bunch of punk bitches.

"I think we all have to do a little soul searching." -----> if it's ****in February and you're having to "soul search" you don't stand a chance in hell.
LOL. Soul search some adjustments please.

Reactions: UKGrad93
That....................is a bad loss. 21 point lead pissed away. That will cost us minimal 2-3 seed lines cause we be losing more folks.
Two more losses, and they are the seven seed I predicted midway through the non conference schedule. Four more, they are fighting for the last four in. Five more, first four out/top half NIT bracket. Right now, I am so pissed at them I would rather them go to the NIT. This team isn't deserving of a bullshit, pull it out of his ass, Cinderella March run. At least when the 2011 and 2014 teams did it, they had some fight and some aggression in them. This team is like the 2013 team. All around pussies with one shining spot in Ulis.

I don't think we make it this year. We'll need to pull a uconn and win the sec. I see 4 losses on road. I think we will lose 12-13 regular season. End with 13-14 losses total.

aussie-poker-o.gif

Still have at least 4 more games to lose. They ain't done.

Cal says "Right now we are what we are." ---> yea a bunch of punk bitches.

"I think we all have to do a little soul searching." -----> if it's ****in February and you're having to "soul search" you don't stand a chance in hell.
Exactly. This team has gotten worse since November. Thank God they beat Louisville. Could be adding that to the list of games they had put away, but pissed the lead away.

Going through that whole mental checklist thing. I do this when I get emotionally moved by UK losses and the reality that the season is over.

God
Kids
Family
Future

It's sad that UK basketball effects me to the point I have to do this damn internal, perspective, checklist deal. It's a damn game!

Last edited:
Bad loss no doubt. And the refs didn't cost us the game. Lose a 20 point lead…Ulis and Murray (our best players) getting lost on defense and giving up easy shots in crunch time…and we can't rebound. We absolutely, positively can't rebound. That last one…the inability to hold teams to one shot is what absolutely kills this team. UT can't shoot a lick. But we gave them 2, 3, 4, shots on almost every single possession. You aren't going to beat anybody doing that. Get that ish corrected with a quickness or we WILL be NIT bound.

I would spend the first hour of the next practice on rebounding drills. If you give up an offense board…run a lap. Give up a 2nd offense board…run two laps. And so on. For a solid hour. Then shoot some free throws…a lot of free throws...and then call it a day.

I am discouraged by the loss…but I'm not completely giving up on the season…yet.

Also, REBOUND THE EFFING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT