ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Since about the 10 minute mark of the second half Kansas hasn't even had to make a field goal to stay in, or win, the game.

I still can't believe we didn't get a shot at the rim on our last possession of regulation. That was Murrays fault, as was the big 3 Seldon hit fairly late. He's a nice talent but is lost a lot more than people point out on both sides of the court. He will get better about this though.

That said we will have to ride Murray. He and Ulis are the only two who have that special talent you can saddle up come tourney time.

I still can't believe we didn't get a shot at the rim on our last possession of regulation. That was Murrays fault, as was the big 3 Seldon hit fairly late. He's a nice talent but is lost a lot more than people point out on both sides of the court. He will get better about this though.

That said we will have to ride Murray. He and Ulis are the only two who have that special talent you can saddle up come tourney time.
Yep.

Great game by the Cats. Honestly, they should've won.

I don't know what to think.
It was for the most part. We had a couple of stretches with poor shot selection.

Not bad for a bunch of freshmen on the road. All of our bigs fouled out. No one wins AT Kansas. KU shoots 47 fts.

We would beat them on a neutral court.

Murray can be a black hole with the ball, but other than Ulis, not much option.

Murray can be a black hole with the ball, but other than Ulis, not much option.
I agree. That's why I excuse his behavior and mistakes at this point on the court. He's learning the game at this level still.

Tournament games take on a different personality. The cream usually rises to the top and possessions become limited and magnified. It's a guards game and bigs need to protect the backboard and limit opponents from second shot opportunities.

I think this team is equipped to make a run. Just have a hunch.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT