ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Maybe if ya had more time. Wife is working down here. I was gonna walk over to Rachael's and eat lunch and look at beautiful tits. But they aren't open till 5 on Saturday's. Sucks.
Ha ha, yeah, that sucks.

One idea you might try is hop on the train (Tri-Rail) in West Palm Beach and head to Boynton Beach. Two breweries, Due South and Copperpoint, are located 1/2 mile from the train station and sit next to each other. Both open at noon.

Edit: Racheal's is located 1.5 miles from the Mangonia Park Tri-Rail station.

Last edited:
Somebody has to break that winning streak at Phogg, might as well be us, I don't think we will.
Was gonna wash and detail wifeys toyota today but said **** it..going to car wash instead..My vehicles are spotless, have not been outta garage since last clean up
was a matter of time before the know it all (KIA) chimed in on the bbq thread,,you know who it is
almost be warm enough to take harley for a spin..gettin itch
surgery is wednesday..gettin nervous

Somebody has to break that winning streak at Phogg, might as well be us, I don't think we will.
Was gonna wash and detail wifeys toyota today but said **** it..going to car wash instead..My vehicles are spotless, have not been outta garage since last clean up
was a matter of time before the know it all (KIA) chimed in on the bbq thread,,you know who it is
almost be warm enough to take harley for a spin..gettin itch
surgery is wednesday..gettin nervous
Good luck with the surgery.

Ha ha, yeah, that sucks.

One idea you might try is hop on the train (Tri-Rail) in West Palm Beach and head to Boynton Beach. Two breweries, Due South and Copperpoint, are located 1/2 mile from the train station and sit next to each other. Both open at noon.

Edit: Racheal's is located 1.5 miles from the Mangonia Park Tri-Rail station.

Man, I'm literally across the street from Rachaels. I may use the train line. I was hoping to walk to a place within a mile. Too lazy to take train. I may end up taking the train after all. Ha Ha

Triangle-ha ha ha love cannibal humor

- which begs the question. Going back in time would you rather be forced to watch the game again of get a leg blown off by a roadside bomb? Tough choice IMO.

- first real cheat meal in 4 weeks last night. McDonald's. 2 cheeseburgers, fries, Coke, 10 piece nuggets, buttermilk country chicken sandwich. Also 64 oz of beer. Stomach hated me this morning. Rejected it. Woke up with stomach pains after farting in bed for 20 straight minutes and dropped a deuce that looked like moss sitting on top of pond water. Smelled like death.

- 78-70 Kansas. If UK wins I'll cut a jig. They lose by 8 or more I'll collect on my shot. They lose by 7 or less and I'm gonna be ****in pissed as they both lose AND I have to get alcohol for Through.
So 8 this time?

Tie his ass to a long, hard board at least once a day. We gotta have some height on this little shooter of the rock. Ignore the cries of pain for the first month or so. He will get used to it.
Tried what you suggested; he took the board away from me and smacked me upside the head with it. Told him a guy on RR's by the handle of ThroughBlue suggested it. He's now combing the Internet to track you down; says he'll whip your ass with said board when he finds you.

You should be OK though, he's only 11.

- which begs the question. Going back in time would you rather be forced to watch the game again of get a leg blown off by a roadside bomb? Tough choice IMO.
Interesting question, but a rather obvious choice, of course. When the game came on that night (10-hour time difference), we also had a monsoon-type rainstorm unfolding simultaneously. Our power went out several times. What a mess.

I quit calling them drug tests. I call'em marijuana tests now. That's the only thing that gets positive
I'm always amazed at people who take the time to apply with my company, only to fail their drug screen. I tell them when I interview them: we do a 10 panel drug screen, if you're doing ANYTHING illegal, or something a doctor hasn't prescribed you, you WILL test positive.

Still, I guess they think they can somehow beat it. Had a buddy I used to smoke with years ago who ordered one of those "fake" urine contraptions when he learned he was up for a random. Damn if he didn't pass it though, but that was about 6-7 years ago. Apparently now they can detect fake piss though.

Yeah, I know. People think they are invincible ha ha. Or its the "it won't happen to me". My job doesn't require it. Thankfully
How do you know what tests are positive if your job doesn't require it? You're not exactly in the know. Yes, a bunch of people smoke and they usually know how to beat a weak test.
I quit calling them drug tests. I call'em marijuana tests now. That's the only thing that gets positive
Bullshit!

Reactions: UKGrad93
Holly Rowe..

3017b87d2d17db65bca562a496bd677b1186915797.png

Or Kathy Rowe..

abc_rowe_150210_12x5_1600.jpg

LOL.....caption?

empzclgkcey0kjvf79cu
First your hookers look like they have the AIDS, and now you dumb mother****ers play like they gave it to you!!! How dare you play like STD-ridden assholes seven months and twenty six days before the seventh anniversary of Ted Kennedy's death!! I'm kicking you all out of Minardi!!! 9/11!!!! Also, whores!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT