ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd

I was at the game, I don't know the exact number but it looked 90-95% full. Ticketmaster hand a handful of tickets still available at kickoff but not a lot. Considering how bad the weather forecast was most of the day( rain never hit) the Crowd was impressive I feel.

It was mostly full, I'd say 95% capacity. The corners were full, and those are usually the last to fill. The empties were mostly just sporadically placed. It was a good crowd, but rather tame considering the level of the opponent.

Forecast ruined tailgating so maybe that explains a somewhat docile crowd. Also I think many fans were really watching in anticipation at the end product of so many newcomers combined with a legit superstar.

Plus seemed like after every big play there was a review or media time out that killed the buzz

Now that we have mastered BLUE ....... WHITE. .......... BLUE. ..... WHITE I wish we get some new material .
Respectfully disagree...loudest most unified cheer we have. Was just telling the guy sitting behind me before they did it the first time in the 4th qtr. I think it should be our 3rd down go to cheer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Texcat59
The cat needs to go all the way down on pushups or get a new act lol. And I feel like the C-A-T-S cats cats cats is always all over the place. But BLUE WHITE is my personal favorite, allways seem to be on the white side though.

The cat needs to go all the way down on pushups or get a new act lol. And I feel like the C-A-T-S cats cats cats is always all over the place. But BLUE WHITE is my personal favorite, allways seem to be on the white side though.
The C..A..T..S..Cats..Cats..Cats cheer has been butchered over the years. The mascot does it way too quick and the crowd can’t keep up. Back in the day it was a more deliberate, booming cheer kinda like the Blue..White.. one.

I sat in the endzone. I was worried about attendance 30 mins before the game. But it filled up quick. The 3rd qtr was rocking, especially after the kick return. I watched a replay on ESPN +. The crowd was amazing during the Blue, White chant on TV

I've been going to games for 30+ years (don't remember all of them since I started when I was about 2), but the atmosphere at the beginning of this game made me think we were playing someone on a much different level than Miami-OH. Fans definitely brought it to this one.

Wasn't as rowdy during the game just because of how it played out, but the Blue/White cheer was really loud and it got pretty crazy when something big happened. If that's how it was for Miami, I can't wait to see it for the SEC games/Louisville. Should be a fun year.

Reactions: BigTyrone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT