ADVERTISEMENT

Crowd

Was there and yes, it was a great crowd. Glad it came through on TV. Maybe just a smidge behind when FL has come to Lex the last few years, but right up there and definitely one of the best atmospheres of the Stoops era.

Was there in the South upper deck. A few hundred empties in the North upper deck.

I’m saying 59 K.

The SEC Network post-game gave props to the crowd, as did Jacquez Jones and the reporter he spoke with.

When Levis trucked the Mizzou linebacker, 50,000 people shouted “BOOM,” at the same time.

Was there in the South upper deck. A few hundred empties in the North upper deck.

I’m saying 59 K.

The SEC Network post-game gave props to the crowd, as did Jacquez Jones and the reporter he spoke with.

When Levis trucked the Mizzou linebacker, 50,000 people shouted “BOOM,” at the same time.
That was BEAUTIFUL 😍

Reactions: The-Hack
I go to about all the home games. 2018 vs MSU was best crowd during Stoops era. This was probably a close 2nd. Very electric.
crowd got kind of quiet until the Mizzou crowd starting making noise during a TO. Our crowd responded and it gave a lift to the team.

Being at the game last night it was indeed a Big Time SEC crowd. Everyone on their feet and shooting and stomping on their seats on every Defensive 3rd down play. Beat USCjr. and be 4-0 going into Fla game I can only imagine what the crowd will be like. A night game atmosphere is so Great at Commonwealth(I still can't call it Kroger).

Last edited:

I’m saying 59 K.

Yep. About the same size as the stadium capacity before the expansions & then reduction.

I am in my 60's and have bad knees and too much weight which I am working on. I stood and yelled my lungs out every third down Mo. had. So did everyone around me. If we want to win, we have to do our part. We did, and we will continue. Yes, it was as loud as I have ever heard Kroger and it definitely helped our guys. Go Cats!! Also, I got home at 2 am and didn't go to sleep until 6. I got up at 11 and started watching the gam again. It was a wonderful, exciting experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT