ADVERTISEMENT

Crean Digs Deeper Hole

Also, for the UGA posters in here, I'm a UK football fan. So I get your pain. Just messing with you on the above post.

May you guys turn it around like we did in football.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I read his comments - I don't think he said anything that he wouldn't say to anyone else face to face.

Saying a player isn't as good as he thinks he is - isn't exactly new to coaching. The leaking information part is concerning but someone did it, to his detriment and its natural to question who isn't loyal.

C7DYp20WgAcnMnb.jpg
I hope Crean sticks around just for the pictures. He has the funniest non photoshopped pics ever that turn into gold when photoshopped.

I read his comments - I don't think he said anything that he wouldn't say to anyone else face to face.

Saying a player isn't as good as he thinks he is - isn't exactly new to coaching. The leaking information part is concerning but someone did it, to his detriment and its natural to question who isn't loyal.
Yeah I didn’t think it was that big of a deal.

I hope Crean sticks around just for the pictures. He has the funniest non photoshopped pics ever that turn into gold when photoshopped.
I am infinitely joyed to watch Crean whether it be picture or film. He's like all three stooges rolled into one. He has a manic foolishness about him combined with a shallow shiftiness. If he was a thief he'd have a rap sheet a mile long because he'd never get away with anything. If he was a card player he'd be perpetually broke. He could have had a fine career in Hollywood playing the sweaty nervous guy on the brink of some horrendous stupefying disaster.

I'm not sure Athenians care much about basketball right now. While I am a basketball cat, I'm a football dawg, and last night I watched the CFP vs. Alabama for maybe the 9th time? I'm still exorcising my 41 year drought on the gridiron, I couldn't possibly care less about Georgia hoops.

Crean is a good coach at a certain level, but he's a damn weirdo and I don't like him at all. Needs to hang it up or go back to a mid major.

He's a good coach. Good x's and o's. Used to be a decent recruiter too. He's weird and doesn't connect to the players. He can't overcome the talent deficiency at UGA. Put a fork in em.

Reactions: WildcatNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT