ADVERTISEMENT

Cowboys dominate in garbage time in losing 48-32 to the 7 seed Packers

As a Carolina fan I can tell you there are definitely worse owners than Jones. That said, I don’t think Dak is the answer.

I love this 😂😂😂😂
When I visited Asheville about 10-15 years ago, the woman checking me in at the hotel told me Asheville was the beer capitol of America. It has grown since with some big craft breweries making residence. The insane beer scene is well developed in Asheville, not “developing.” :)

That said, I don’t think Dak is the answer.
He's like a Lamborghini. Looks great, sitting in the parking lot at a car show, but when it comes time for actual performance, you realize that you should have gone with the Ferrari. Beach muscles. Long on stats, short on meaningful wins.

Disgusted Dallas Cowboys GIF by ScooterMagruder
Found Footage Pain GIF by Eternal Family

Bump. Want to hear from some Cowboys fans about what went wrong. Should McCarthy come back? Are they really gonna reset the QB market with Dak again? What's the end game.

@MidseasonTweak
@cole854

Midseason and Cole have a disease you can't come back from. Cowboys Deliria.

Once you start thinking its Dem Boyz year you can't ever come back from it. It east at you every year. Dak will dick tease you but he isn't good enough. The team will quit at the most crucial hour and its reflective of their fan base. Similar to Louisville fans they're loudest when the team shows false hope.

Reactions: Girthang
Dak just not a big game player. Did they really beat a good team all year?

I don't think he ever leads them to the promised land, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mac pays the price.
Jerry looked very pissed.

He's like a Lamborghini. Looks great, sitting in the parking lot at a car show, but when it comes time for actual performance, you realize that you should have gone with the Ferrari. Beach muscles. Long on stats, short on meaningful wins.

Cmon man! He led Bama to like six national titles. Dank is the dude! There's a reason he'd been ranked the best in college recruiting and went first in the draft. That's the reason the Packers are hanging a banner over that vic last weekend!

They're guaranteed to win the SB now!

Bump. Want to hear from some Cowboys fans about what went wrong. Should McCarthy come back? Are they really gonna reset the QB market with Dak again? What's the end game.

@MidseasonTweak
@cole854

Not a cowboys fan but I think Jerry buys the #1 pick from the Bears so he can pick another WR or maybe a stellar DL. Any QB would LOVE to be a Cowboy. They're practically begging to wear the jersey

Typical Cowboys/Packers/49ers/UL fan. Shows up when the gettin' is good but nowhere to be found when his team loses and he looks like a bigger loser. Cowboys/Packers/UL fans are the worst fans.

Asheville ocean views > Bora Bora ocean views

The Bears and Steelers will always be my favorite teams, when they don't stink and when they do.

Cowboys and Yankees fans are just like the non-Massachusetts area Patriots fans. Don't hear sht from them since Brady left, and you won't see anything from the others to know they're fans when the Boys and the Yanks suck. No class when they win and no balls or class when they lose. Packers and Niners are the same. UL and USCjr likewise.

The Packers are going to hit a massive wall of reality at SF. The Cowboys were comically overrated. The Niners are not. GB isn't running the ball on THAT defense.

Reactions: Cawood86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT