ADVERTISEMENT

Covid thread deleted?

What was the thought process on deleting the thread that chronicled the entire Covid fiasco?

I wonder how many other consolidated years long records like that exist on the internet.

Wtf! Seriously?!

What kind of ashole would delete something like that? All of the time and information there... I hope whoever deleted it has the same disregard shown for them and their input from here forward in all walks of life.

It's a question worth asking now when young people pass on. Has your head been in the sand? Have you not been paying attention? So how many boosters did you get?

He's a freaking troll who has and will do nothing to contribute to society at all. He's a parasite waiting for his next host. Nothing more and nothing less

The best part of that tweet was the "hospitals overwhelmed". There was definitely some of that but it all came out that on the whole that wasn't true. By and large most every area had plenty of bed space. They just kept pushing that to make people take it seriously and undoubtedly promote the shots.

Then looking at actual census, it was never clear how many were there for precaution after getting remdesivir which required a hospital stay for observation.

It was such a insanity it's hard to believe it all happened.

It was frustrating to be on the censored end of it throughout. My buddy and I had to research this a few years before "covid" because we have relatives that were more in danger than most if this tech got to market and they were forced to take it. If not for that, I'd have known little to nothing about it. I happened to also be connected to people in relevant fields in 2019 from virus testing labs to coroner's offices.

It really opened my eyes to the fact that it really DOES NOT MATTER what you know or who you know when fear is the weapon.

All the people that deleted my posts, called me crazy or worse, and didn't listen to a word, made their beds. Some of them are dead now, and I still wish they'd have at least looked into it more deeply or waited.... Friends, family, and former colleagues- all dead so that some people could profit off of it.

I hope the people that deleted and censored are reminded of it every day and learn not to be the way they were and are, but people as a rule don't always learn from their mistakes.

Yes and how convenient they are pushing another one in another election year. I read this crap a mile away. Some will stop at nothing for their lust for power and money. I hope I live long enough to see all these evil bastards have justice brought upon them.

Ads all over for these jabs, the hpv jabs, and roundup ffs.... WTF happened to this country

Last edited:
Reactions: PhDcat2018
If you follow it, unfortunately pretty obvious what happened. Walked off the course with 2 holes to play and 1 off the cut line. Has a long history of mental issues. Guy he was paired with yesterday asked the PGA officials to check on him.

There will be a lot more of this going forward. What the "meds" they give people actually do to people long and short term is staggering. Actually listen to the ads... It's insane

Yep. Been ramping up towards this for over a year now.
A lot of folks can't read the room. They are swayed and pulled every which way and have lost the ability to think for themselves. I smelled garbage from day one. Thank God I have a discerning nature and didn't get jabbed or have a job where it was required. I knew some people who lost their lives because of this. I'm not saying eye for an eye but I want justice to be served.

A lot of folks can't read the room. They are swayed and pulled every which way and have lost the ability to think for themselves. I smelled garbage from day one. Thank God I have a discerning nature and didn't get jabbed or have a job where it was required. I knew some people who lost their lives because of this. I'm not saying eye for an eye but I want justice to be served.

Same. 100% of this.

Reactions: BC_Wader

You're definitely right. Imo that situation was really the .most intense amount of peer, social, and financial pressure in modern American history and maybe ever. That's why I give so many of those people a pass.

They were told they were literally killing their elderly family members. Many families, including mine, would not allow unvaccinated to come around at all even during the holidays. Then you had friends that literally didn't want to be associated with people unless they were jabbed. After all, we were the reason it wasn't over and everyone was locked inside.

Then you had the financial pressure. How many people has to get the jab to avoid financial devastation?

So I don't really blame people that succumbed to the pressure. It's understandable imo. But I will never forget the people that tried to ruin and ostracize anyone for making our own personal choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT