ADVERTISEMENT

Could we win out?

RUPPsRevenge1

Junior
Mar 18, 2008
Great win tonight that has me a little giggly. Maybe we have turned the corner. That is the kind of game that we have lost historically over the years. We found a way.

Congrats to the guys and Stoops. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of kids.

Here is to winning out!!!

Great win tonight that has me a little giggly. Maybe we have turned the corner. That is the kind of game that we have lost historically over the years. We found a way.

Congrats to the guys and Stoops. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of kids.

Here is to winning out!!!

Like your enthusiasm, but I think you're looking through some blue tinted glasses. A win next week against Mo. will be tough. Don't buy into 'they got beat by MTSU so UK should beat them by 2 td's' baloney. Next week's game will be very similar to tonight's game and the Vandy game. It'll go down to the last 5 minutes.

Ga at home may be more competitive than originally thought. The UT game depends on their injuries. The UL game ... well let's just say Petrino will be trying to make the case why they belong in the playoffs. That one could be very ugly.

6 wins and a bowl game are realistic and still very tough expectations.

Anyone else think we have finally turned the corner? We won. This is a game we have lost in the past. When is the last time something like this has went our way. Been a long time.

Enjoy it all. We are going bowling.

Yes...yes we most certainly could win out.
UT and U of L are rivalry games and those goobers will both be over confident against UK.
We have a shot make no mistake about it.
Johnson came of age tonight despite the two fumbles.
The guy threw for 290 yds no picks and 2 TDs.
We desperately need to stay healthy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT