ADVERTISEMENT

Could we EA Sports this thing after brackets released?

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Let each school have a representative gamer and once the NCAAs release the brackets televise the video games for the title.

Reactions: Smashcat
The same thought occurred to me. Or let the computers play the game. And yea televise them. I bet some people would watch. Us sports fans are going to be jonesing. Bad. What happened was like being 5 years old, and having your parents tell you on Christmas Eve that Christmas has been canceled. Santa’s under quarantine and can’t leave the North Pole.

There's a custom NCAA roster in NBA 2K20 you could download and play in MyLeague, but you'll have to download uniforms yourself. The guy who did UK was pretty bad, so I replaced his players with my own created players. I'll upload the roster if anybody is interested.

There's a custom NCAA roster in NBA 2K20 you could download and play in MyLeague, but you'll have to download uniforms yourself. The guy who did UK was pretty bad, so I replaced his players with my own created players. I'll upload the roster if anybody is interested.

PS4?

Truth.

For the time, MM10 was beautiful. But its dynasty mode sucked and the game was freeze prone.

2K8’s legacy mode was awesome. The downside was Billy Gillispie was our coach.

I actually rigged my dynasty to force Cal to take over UK. I created 2 users, and became Cal and Gillispie. I changed Billy Gillispie to “Fred Crisp” and intentionally left UK to become the coach at UT Arlington. I simmed the 2007-08 and 2008-09 seasons a few times to make sure Calipari had good years...which thrust his name up the desired hires list. Fred Crisp leaves for UT-Arlington, Coach Cal enters. Voila!

I actually rigged my dynasty to force Cal to take over UK. I created 2 users, and became Cal and Gillispie. I changed Billy Gillispie to “Fred Crisp” and intentionally left UK to become the coach at UT Arlington. I simmed the 2007-08 and 2008-09 seasons a few times to make sure Calipari had good years...which thrust his name up the desired hires list. Fred Crisp leaves for UT-Arlington, Coach Cal enters. Voila!
I did too... for the PS2 version. I want the PS3 version.

I didn't the ps3 version of 2k8 but I did get 2K7 and I made Cal go to UK in 2008 instead of 2010. He coached Rose, Bradley, Patterson and Morris coming back. We're 37-1 playing for the title against UCONN.

Last edited:
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Did they actually say that the brackets would be released? If so, that's new because initially, they said no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT