ADVERTISEMENT

Correct me if im wrong, but does UK have 7 Helms titles?

I made my point clearly. There were no lies or distorted facts. Clear and simple. I understand my views are in the minority of this board but I do not come to troll. I responded to a thread that I did not start. I do no assume a position of moral supremacy in my posts. You don't like my opinions, my school and you think I should not post on a Kentucky board. You at least made that clear.

The only schools that seem to recognize Helm's Titles as a national championship and proudly hang those banners in their respective arenas are Kansas and North Carolina. Louisville has an NAIB national championship hanging in their rafters also.

What do these 3 schools have in common? They all have inferiority complexes to other schools. Louisville to Kentucky and UNC to Duke. Kansas, I believe, feels inferior to both Kentucky and Duke.

I made my point clearly. There were no lies or distorted facts. Clear and simple. I understand my views are in the minority of this board but I do not come to troll. I responded to a thread that I did not start. I do no assume a position of moral supremacy in my posts. You don't like my opinions, my school that I received two degrees and you think I should not post on a Kentucky board. You at least made that clear. The rest of you points I do not follow. And, I may not be in the minority for once on this board with that final point.

You misrepresented facts and made up things that you know little to nothing about. You have been proven WRONG by none other than Jon Scott. And yes, also by myself. Why in the name of God a Kansas fan would come over here and use this weird angle of defending the fraud of KU hanging deceptive banners is beyond me. Then, you try to justify this by bringing Coach Rupp into it. Then, you lie over and over about Russell Rice's book on Rupp. Then, you cry foul when anyone tells you have an agenda and calls out your lies.

Understand this:

This is a board where you do not screw with people over Kentucky Basketball history. The sooner you get that, the better off you will be. It's obvious that you don't know 1/100 about Kentucky Basketball as even the average UK fan. Take your moronic (and lying) viewpoint and hit the bricks.

If you want to defend your bullshit Helms banners, then do it among your fellow Redlegs.

Last edited:
Reactions: jarms24
NAIA banner. And, in a thread about this very topic a week or two ago, there was a longer and more complete list of the basketballs schools claiming Helms.

You misrepresented facts and made up things that you know little to nothing about. You have been proven WRONG by none other than Jon Scott. And yes, also by myself. Why in the name of God a Kansas fan would come over here and use this weird angle of defending the fraud of KU hanging deceptive banners is beyond me. Then, you somehow try to justify it by bringing Coach Rupp into it. Then, you lie over and over about Russell Rice's book on Rupp. Then, you cry foul when anyone tells you have an agenda and calls out your lies.

Understand this:

This is a board where you do not screw with people over Kentucky Basketball history. The sooner you get that, the better off you will be. It's obvious that you don't know 1/100 about Kentucky Basketball as even the average UK fan. Take your moronic (and lying) viewpoint and hit the bricks.

If you want to defend your bullshit Helms banners, then do it among your fellow Redlegs.

An angry Wildcat fan. My posts were meant to discuss a different point of view not to cause such a emotional meltdown. I apologize if I personally offended any of you. Perhaps there is such a hatred for fans of a different team that you want this board for exclusive Wildcats fans only.

An angry Wildcat fan. My posts were meant to discuss a different point of view not to cause such a emotional meltdown. I apologize if I personally offended any of you. Perhaps there is such a hatred for fans of a different team that you want this board for exclusive Wildcats fans only.

No, not an angry Wildcat fan, but instead one who will not sit pat when obvious flamers spew half-truths or outright lies about the Kentucky Basketball program. You have been proven WRONG over and over, and yet, you still want to play the charade of a victim. You are more fake than those damn Helms Banners hanging in Allen Fieldhouse. You outright LIED about Russell Rice's book on Coach Rupp. Not once, not twice, but at least a dozen times.

Why can't you admit when you are wrong? Why can't you go spew your garbage of crap on a KANSAS message board? That would make your life simpler and everyone in Kentucky a whole lot happier.

I don't care where you are from, TRUTH and FACTS are what matters. Until you start talking in reality, I will call you out. Understand?

Last edited:
No, not an angry Wildcat fan, but instead one who will not sit pat when obvious flamers spew half-truths or outright lies about the Kentucky Basketball program. You have been proven WRONG over and over, and yet, you still play want to play the charade of a victim. You are more fake than those damn Helms Banners hanging in Allen Fieldhouse. You outright LIED about Russell Rice's book on Coach Rupp. Not once, not twice, but at least a dozen times.

Why can't you admit when you are wrong? Why can't you go spew your garbage of crap on a KANSAS message board? That would make your life simpler and everyone in Kentucky a whole lot happier.

I don't care where you are from, TRUTH and FACTS are what matters. Until you will start talking in reality, I will call you out. Understand?

Well written. There is a difference between a homer and someone that insists on some integrity in the discussion. Those of us that have followed the Cats for several decades know better than to base an argument on single source quotes that are taken out of context. This is EXACTLY what is being done with Russell Rice's book by our Kansas guest that, in my opinion, is wearing out his welcome.

What lie or half-truth?

I believe he is referring to your claim that Rice's book is an "authorized biography" even though it never says that and was written 15-20 years after Rupp's death, and also the fact that the book doesn't contain any quote from Rupp on the legitimacy of Helm's titles..

What lie or half-truth?

I'll tell you what, here we go ONE more time.

(1) Russell Rice's 1994 book was NOT an authorized biography. It was written 17 years after Rupp's death. And yet, you keep claiming it was, apparently by some Voodoo magic powers that you have.

(2) Nowhere in the book, on the jacket, the cover, or in the written text, does it say the book was an authorized biography. That's another fabrication you made up. And yet, you still refuse to admit it, even after Jon Scott called you out on it. As I did.

(3) There's an old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

(4) None of this matters as long as you still hang those crap banners.

(5) Somewhere, Coach Rupp is laughing at you. He hated dumbasses.

Last edited:
"Hi!! We know bread and we know mythical ex post facto championships."
Gallery_large2A-885x1024.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT