ADVERTISEMENT

Cooler heads need to prevail.

We are not the U of Calipari we are the U of Ky being knocked out in the first round every year is getting old while other teams keep playing.

I think we all need to step back for a minute and think very hard about what we do next. Losing sucks and the last few seasons have not been the best but rushing this will not solve anything. We could make things worse. So lets sit back and let things cool off before making any decision regarding our basketball coach and program's future.
He wants us to believe this drivel but doesn't believe it enough himself to post it from his typical account.

Just wondered if you’re the type that says if Cal is retained I won’t follow the team any longer. I love those types. Is that you?

Dang,

Numbering me with Aike. An honor...

billy-ray-cyrus-achy-breaky-heart.gif

@Aike

Reactions: Aike
I think we all need to step back for a minute and think very hard about what we do next. Losing sucks and the last few seasons have not been the best but rushing this will not solve anything. We could make things worse. So let’s sit back and let things cool off before making any decision regarding our basketball coach and program's future.
It’s obvious schools with no previous basketball history or mid major schools can make the sweet 16 and beyond. Why do you think that Cal, who has a horrible tournament record the last four years, is the only coach that can get us back to prominence?

I think we all need to step back for a minute and think very hard about what we do next. Losing sucks and the last few seasons have not been the best but rushing this will not solve anything. We could make things worse. So lets sit back and let things cool off before making any decision regarding our basketball coach and program's future.
This poster just signed up under this handle today. Probably one of the "Yea, Cal" Sunshine Pumpers that we've all seen on this board for a few years now ... just lost the nerve to sign in with the old handle.

And birds should stop flying and pigs should stop rolling in the mud.

So, given none of what you want has a chance of actually happening, what’s your second choice?

Bruce Pearl is the only can't miss candidate. He won everywhere he's been. Probably wins a natty with Auburn if he doesn't get absolutely screwed by officials right at the end of that uva game.

Everyone else is a risk. Oats is probably the next best thing to a sure bet but it would cost a fortune to get him and he has some stretches that make you really wonder.

Exactly what I said in a post last night. Let the sting wear off before making a decision we might regret later

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT