ADVERTISEMENT

College basketball writer ranks UK 2nd

I make a statement about post I have read on here.
you say that statement is false.
then you claim I have a problem with reading comprehension.
I'll tell you what I can not comprehend, the fact that you can identify my reading comprehension skills, when you have not read the material I have read. but then....you don't want to be an ass.
No, you made it sound like bunch of posters predicted 40-0 and now you’re walking it back by saying "post I have read on here". I simply called bullshit, because nobody predicted 40-0 and was serious about it.
You may have seen someone post "40-0 baby!", but that's a running joke on here and has been since the 2013/14 season.
But I see this garbage on here all the time, people like to exaggerate or make facts up to make something seem worse than what it actually is and that's what you did.

No, you made it sound like and now you’re walking it back by saying "post I have read on here". I simply called bullshit, because nobody predicted 40-0 and was serious about it.
You may have seen someone post "40-0 baby!", but that's a running joke on here and has been since the 2013/14 season.
But I see this garbage on here all the time, people like to exaggerate or make facts up to make something seem worse than what it actually is and that's what you did.
I'm not walking back... ( posters predicted 40-0 ) is exactly what I am saying.
according to your supernatural skills of understanding things of which you have not read yourself. you label me a liar, and a dumbass. was it your intention to look like an ass, while trying to convince yourself that you aren't?

I'm not walking back... ( posters predicted 40-0 ) is exactly what I am saying.
according to your supernatural skills of understanding things of which you have not read yourself. you label me a liar, and a dumbass. was it your intention to look like an ass, while trying to convince yourself that you aren't?
It’s pretty obvious you took what was said out of context and I think you did it deliberately. Happens a lot on here by people that need to create a false narrative to make others look bad.

It’s pretty obvious you took what was said out of context and I think you did it deliberately. Happens a lot on here by people that need to create a false narrative to make others look bad.
can you not see? you literally did this very thing.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT