ADVERTISEMENT

Most popular college basketball players?

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
Is it crazy to say that the 2-3 most popular college players are women?

Clark and Reese for sure. Juju from USC is up there as well.

What male college basketball players have an argument with the popularity question?

Edey?

Before we go into men’s/women’s skill arguments….this is strictly about popularity. I still believe a ton of really good high school boys teams could dominate the WNBA.

Is it crazy to say that the 2-3 most popular college players are women?

Clark and Reese for sure. Juju from USC is up there as well.

What male college basketball players have an argument with the popularity question?

Edey?

Before we go into men’s/women’s skill arguments….this is strictly about popularity. I still believe a ton of really good high school boys teams could dominate the WNBA.
That’s because of our national media, they’re going to put all of the focus on that, Yahoo, continually 24-7, pushes that narrative.

Reactions: BBNinSC
That’s because of our national media, they’re going to put all of the focus on that, Yahoo, continually 24-7, pushes that narrative.
Probably part of it for sure. BUT, even I, who has never made it a point to watch women’s basketball, will be glued to the tv tomorrow for Iowa-LSU

Reactions: dvillecatfan
Clark is the most popular college player in years. It’s all about building a brand, and she has done just that over a 4 year career. She also is well known across various ages, genders, etc. My mom (70’s) doesn’t really follow college basketball. Outside of a Kentucky player or 2, she would have no clue who any other men’s player is..but I guarantee you, she would no who Caitlin Clark is. Her brand is so strong.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
Clingan should be behind Edey only. Knecht has a chance to rise today. Sears should be every little dudes hero. NcSt big can get to near the top today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT