ADVERTISEMENT

College basketball insider recruiting predictions

giphy.gif

I’ve followed these guys since spring. They were in on a few situations. Not sure if it was piggy backed or not but still got a couple items right.

Reactions: coach-2
What connection does McDaniels have to San Diego St? If that’s our competition, I like our chances if we miss on Wiseman and/or Carey
You’ve been to SD right? A perfect climate at the ocean shore. Yea it’s crowded and crazy Cali, but you know young, athletic guys kind of like college girls in bikinis. Plus SDSU will probably be the next MW program along with BSU to move to a P5 conference when the next expansion moves happen. They got it going on out there.

You’ve been to SD right? A perfect climate at the ocean shore. Yea it’s crowded and crazy Cali, but you know young, athletic guys kind of like college girls in bikinis. Plus SDSU will probably be the next MW program along with BSU to move to a P5 conference when the next expansion moves happen. They got it going on out there.
True...true..and true, but it’s still not Kentucky.

Pretty sure they’re a bunch of UK fans running a twitter account pretending to be in the know. You can usually watch for a Evan Daniels, Corey Evans, Sisk type guy to break something on twitter and then see them tweet something similar a little bit later. They’re just like us (no connections) with a little bit more ambition.

Reactions: Ughhhh
That team would get killed by a crew a quick guards in the tournament.

The game has gone small.

That team would get killed by a crew a quick guards in the tournament.

The game has gone small.

I'm not so sure. The bigs are really mobile, and it will be tough to get around those guards. If they have to shoot from outside, it will be contested over people taller than themselves, and if they should get to the basket, everything will be contested. Give me that team and I will take our chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT