ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching change also changed this board for the good!

You do know Cal.came from coal country in Appalachian western Pennsylvania, correct?

He may have coached at UMass and NY, but not what i would call a yankee, per se.

An arrogant jackass? Yep.
Wait.. ........I thought arrogant jackass and yankee were the same things?????

You're exactly right!!! Cal divided us and Coach Pope is uniting us. There will always be those few who will moan, groan and complain, but I can tell a big difference already!! There's an excitement on here that hasn't been for a long time. It's exciting. I have been on here more since the new coach was announced, which is pretty much ALL THE TIME NOW!!! I have said before that I enjoy reading the posts because I am always learning things and I have a lot of respect for many of you all who post. I really appreciate the discussion about players we want and who we get...and their good qualities that we want in a player. It's fun and educational both, to follow all the information you guys put out along with your opinions on the different players. It's just plain fascinating!!!!! And I am getting so pumped up about the season!! I haven't felt this way in YEARS!!!!💙💙💙

GO BIG BLUE, AND
COACH POPE, TOO!!!💙💙💙
Hope life is going better for you Susan. Glad to see you excited and happy again.

When Cal stated after taking the Arkansas job that he should have left here after 10 years I laughed out loud. I laughed thinking about all of the people who have been defending him and the job he was doing. The guy had grown complacent and had quit. He was making a fortune living off his and KY’s name while producing nothing to speak of.
I feel like I’ve been pardoned from a prison sentence five years before my sentence was up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT