ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K says the NCAA can't survive without the income from the tourney

Probably why they already came out and said there would be a tournament this upcoming season. In a time of so many questions its rare to talk in absolutes, but they seem dead set on making it work regardless of how covid will bother the plans

Reactions: ukfan041
Probably why they already came out and said there would be a tournament this upcoming season. In a time of so many questions its rare to talk in absolutes, but they seem dead set on making it work regardless of how covid will bother the plans
Did you really have to use the word dead?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I hope the NCAA doesn't disappear...yet.

If the NCAA is gone that means that all the cheating by UofL, Kansas, LSU, etc, etc, etc. will go unpunished. I can't stomach that. I hope the NCAA sticks around long enough to bring the hammer down and for those cheaters to have to serve their time. Then, the NCAA can fold and I won't care.

i read where Oxford is very close
from day one the greatest minds in the world have been working on this, at some point they will get a vaccine
I agree but it will probably only br 50-70 percent effective and the rollout will take a lot longer than folks are hoping for.

K knows he doesn't have too many left in him. I don't blame him for fighting to get back on the court.

Reactions: Hoops244

If the NCAA is gone that means that all the cheating by UofL, Kansas, LSU, etc, etc, etc. will go unpunished. I can't stomach that. I hope the NCAA sticks around long enough to bring the hammer down and for those cheaters to have to serve their time. Then, the NCAA can fold and I won't care.
They probably will go unpunished anyhow. UNC ring a bell?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I agree but it will probably only br 50-70 percent effective and the rollout will take a lot longer than folks are hoping for.
Operation Warp Speed

Trump is sending the military in to fast track it. This isn’t going to end well, for either side.

No way there’s CBB in 2020.

so on top of everything else, they’re not very good with money. surprising. can’t they cut jobs and salaries etc like every other company trying to survive. how can you net over a billion a year and be bankrupt within a calendar year?

If banks can need a government bailout and airlines get free cash about a month into covid, do you really expect the NCAA to be any better?

If banks can need a government bailout and airlines get free cash about a month into covid, do you really expect the NCAA to be any better?

To be fair banks and air travel are detrimental to the US and World economy.....the NCAA not so much.

They can't go two years in a row without the tournament. Already took a massive hit financially last year.

I think people that had their heads buried are finally realizing that colleges are funded by athletics. Not academics... Too much $$ at stake.

When the vaccine comes out our military will be the first to receive. Just like every other vaccine. We will all know the time-line for the vaccine release by November... will bet $100 on that

I don’t give a rats ass whether there’s a vaccine or not. I’m not taking it. Just won’t be another tournament far as I’m concerned.
Anyone with 2 brain cells to do 10 minutes worth of research should say the same!

Millions of Americans are about to get a doomsday switch injected in to them, and they have no clue, because they want their sports back. SMDH

They'd figure it out. More gaslighting from a guy who will put his players at risk so he can add to his win totals.

Anyone with 2 brain cells to do 10 minutes worth of research should say the same!

Millions of Americans are about to get a doomsday switch injected in to them, and they have no clue, because they want their sports back. SMDH

May I ask what exactly it is you think is in that vaccine?

May I ask what exactly it is you think is in that vaccine?
They shutdown the world’s economy, have people social distancing and wearing ridiculous mask, just to get everyone acclimated to getting it. The contents for it were ready to go early last summer (2019).

Trump is sending our own military to give it to people later this fall/ winter. That’s all you need to know. If you’re further intrigued beyond that, look up...

ID2020
Trust Stamp
Quantum Dot needle tattoo
Inovio (Israel Times), second paragraph
Bill Gates/ MIT
Or The Book of Revelation

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

College basketball is heading that way; It’s fate of many amateur leagues. A couple teams start paying players, becoming professional or semi-proffessional, giving them an advantage over the amateur teams. Eventually the professional teams will be booted out and form their own league, or force the league to become fully professional.

Reactions: ukgrad2004

Bill Gates admitted up to 80% will have side affects. So say you gave it to all 7.8 billion people, that is 6,240,000,000 people with side affects. Far more than are dying of covid. THAT IS AFTER 1 DOSE. How many will have side-affects after 2 or more doses? Can’t y’all see Bill Gates is a paychopath?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT