ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K a Reed Sheppard fan

The only people who aren't a fan of Sheppard are his stricken enemies and their travailing women.

I wonder if Sheppard would be starting over Edwards if Coach K were his coach. Hmmm...
Reed plays more than anyone on the team except the 2 seniors last time someone posted the numbers. Edwards is at the bottom of the freshman in minutes and has been losing minutes. We get it, being on the court for tip off is a huge deal for most here. Shep is my favorite player we have and having play the most, only the senior leaders playing more, sounds just about right to me.

Season 3 Mouse GIF by Portlandia

I’m glad he called him a wind up doll to remind us that he is a weird bastard.
I think the motivation for the statement is that Reed does not need to be coached, he’s so consistently good in everything he does. All a coach does is turn the key and put him on the floor … I read it as high compliment to Reed’s total and overall basketball mental acumen and skill.

Reed plays more than anyone on the team except the 2 seniors last time someone posted the numbers. Edwards is at the bottom of the freshman in minutes and has been losing minutes. We get it, being on the court for tip off is a huge deal for most here. Shep is my favorite player we have and having play the most, only the senior leaders playing more, sounds just about right to me.
Oh I just noticed that "cal" is in your screen name, makes perfect sense why you'd say such an absurd thing.

Wagner plays more minutes than shep., about 5 minutes more/game minimally.

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with the minute’s distribution on this team.

Uncalled for. I could say of course Edwards is starting over Reed, he’s black.

But that would be as foolish as your statement.
Yeah that’s because I was saying it in jest because I have a high intellect and am able to decipher sarcasm and other forms of high comedy. I’m sure you’re a fun dude though at the dinner table. I’m just here to trash coach K. And I’m white as the inside of cornbread lol.

He plays 4th most minutes not 3rd most and it does matter who starts because whoever starts gets to start second half which if you know is most important 5 minutes of game. So it does matter

Well the enemy of your enemy might be your friend but that doesn't make a friend of a friend your friend.
In other words, I still like Reed and still can't stand K.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT