ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog

It’s with a very heavy heart that I must tell you that Cindy passed away this morning
Her sister said she went peacefully with her loved ones by her side
I will post arrangements as soon as I get them
Thank you to everyone for your prayers
I'm just sick over this news. I remember her taking a hiatus from the board a few years ago and asking her to return. I'm glad she did. God bless her.

I was thinking...
One of my biggest regrets (of many) is that Cindy and I never got to have our margarita. We had meant to, then when she first found out she had liver issues I started putting it off. I had been around the medical field long enough to know how bad it could get. At the time she didn’t realize how serious it was...thought she would get better. As time went on, she realized but would still tease about going out and getting that drink.
So here is my thought:
Anyone in the Louisville area...would any of you like to maybe get together, on a game night of course, as a memorial type gathering and raise a glass to Cindy? I know how much she would have gotten a kick out of that.

I wish so many things right now. Mostly I wish I hadn’t been so busy. I miss my friend.

I was thinking...
One of my biggest regrets (of many) is that Cindy and I never got to have our margarita. We had meant to, then when she first found out she had liver issues I started putting it off. I had been around the medical field long enough to know how bad it could get. At the time she didn’t realize how serious it was...thought she would get better. As time went on, she realized but would still tease about going out and getting that drink.
So here is my thought:
Anyone in the Louisville area...would any of you like to maybe get together, on a game night of course, as a memorial type gathering and raise a glass to Cindy? I know how much she would have gotten a kick out of that.

I wish so many things right now. Mostly I wish I hadn’t been so busy. I miss my friend.

I’m in Louisville BKO, let me know.

It’s with a very heavy heart that I must tell you that Cindy passed away this morning
Her sister said she went peacefully with her loved ones by her side
I will post arrangements as soon as I get them
Thank you to everyone for your prayers

My thoughts and prayers go out to Cin and her family that morn her passing.

I will miss her wonderful humor...and how she added so much to our conversations...

She is now in total and complete peace with no more pain or trials and tribulations...

My thoughts and prayers for her boys and grandbaby....

With Aloha

AlohaCat

I’m sad to hear of her passing, and pray she is now at peace.

I had the pleasure of meeting up with her briefly in Louisville a few years ago to give her tickets to a UK basketball game. She had her youngest son in the car with her. It does make me happy to think I at least played a part in giving her one great night at a game with her son.

I was thinking...
So here is my thought:

I live in shepherdsville, let us know if this happens, I’d love to meet up with you guys.

I was thinking...
So here is my thought:

I live in Louisville and would be happy to join.

Reactions: Bkocats
Hey folks
Here is the arrangement info for Cindy
And there is a go fund me if you are willing and able. I’m planning on being there if at all possible

Cindy had a pretty rough life. At every turn she faced a major obstacle, but she never gave up.
Once again I thank you all for your prayers

https://www.subfuneralhome.com/obituary/cynthia-mcpherson

https://www.gofundme.com/f/cynthia-...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

43 is much too young!

I work out of shep. Lemme know if you all do anything in her memory.

Love seeing that they requested UK gear for the visitation.

Hey folks
Here is the arrangement info for Cindy
And there is a go fund me if you are willing and able. I’m planning on being there if at all possible

Cindy had a pretty rough life. At every turn she faced a major obstacle, but she never gave up.
Once again I thank you all for your prayers

https://www.subfuneralhome.com/obituary/cynthia-mcpherson

https://www.gofundme.com/f/cynthia-...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

I intended to bump THIS post as it has the gofundme link on it. Sorry bout that.

Reactions: Bkocats and BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT