ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Really like the MJF stuff right now. If I'm TK, I don't care if it's Wembley, I'm putting MJF over Ospreay again and making that dude chase for the rest of the year. What turned me off to Ospreay was him being handed everything right away. Unfortunately he likely wins in London and the whole American title story dies right there.

Speaking of really's, really glad SS is Saturday. Raw's been great, SD's been sorta dull, and everything is in a holding pattern until the weekend. We need the Dom turn on Rhea, Gunther being the guy in August, Punk vs Drew actually wrestling, LA Knight finally getting some gold, Reigns and Heyman back, and Orton doing more than eyeing the title on SD.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Really like the MJF stuff right now. If I'm TK, I don't care if it's Wembley, I'm putting MJF over Ospreay again and making that dude chase for the rest of the year. What turned me off to Ospreay was him being handed everything right away. Unfortunately he likely wins in London and the whole American title story dies right there.

Speaking of really's, really glad SS is Saturday. Raw's been great, SD's been sorta dull, and everything is in a holding pattern until the weekend. We need the Dom turn on Rhea, Gunther being the guy in August, Punk vs Drew actually wrestling, LA Knight finally getting some gold, Reigns and Heyman back, and Orton doing more than eyeing the title on SD.
Speaking of Saturdays like I said a couple weeks ago TK is loading up dynamite at the expense of collision - the main event tonight was lio rush vs PAC which was an afterthought wwe cruiseweight match 8 years ago.

Luckily no one got hurt on these botches.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT