ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

So that tag match will be better then anything tomorrow.

I'm not a big EC3 fan, but Dream is amazing.

His tights say CALL ME UP VINCE. :joy:

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Does anybody know what the difference in earnings is between main roster guys and NXT guys? Dream can airbrush CALL ME UP VINCE on his pants but does he REALLY want that right now? Does anybody? I understand if the money difference is that substantial, but if it's negligible...tough call. Very few NXT call-ups have gotten what I consider to be proper treatment from WWE upon being called up to the main roster.

Does anybody know what the difference in earnings is between main roster guys and NXT guys? Dream can airbrush CALL ME UP VINCE on his pants but does he REALLY want that right now? Does anybody? I understand if the money difference is that substantial, but if it's negligible...tough call. Very few NXT call-ups have gotten what I consider to be proper treatment from WWE upon being called up to the main roster.

I "think" it's very big except for the highest earners. I know in Breaking Ground, they gave Apollo Crews one of those huge raises and they said he was the first to be on that pay packet since Kevin Owens.

Uncle Dave tracks stuff like that...if you tweet him he’ll probably tell you to look in one of his back issues...

Uncle Dave tracks stuff like that...if you tweet him he’ll probably tell you to look in one of his back issues...
And then I will tell him that for as much fame and wealth as he has accumulated, I will forever have the upper hand because I have never and will never look like this in my life.

6edusi.jpg

Well as expected that show was amazing!! Kind of surprised at a couple of the title changes but good luck Crazy Grandpa topping that tomorrow!!

Okay, maybe I was wrong about Tomato and Johnny. Maybe they should wrestle each other on every show from now until forever.

My bad, guys. They can do no wrong. Can't wait for the next one, and tonight's finish means there's going to be a next one.

Reactions: GhostVol
I’d be perfectly okay with an Adam Cole main roster call up next week...

Not sure the plan. After losing the NA belt, his next logical step is the NXT Title, but there still isn't a end to the Gargano-Ciampa feud. So I wouldn't be surprised. Not sure how they would handle the UE breakup. Fish isn't due back until November at the earliest.

Wonder if we'll get Dream-Ricochet 2 now

Not sure the plan. After losing the NA belt, his next logical step is the NXT Title, but there still isn't a end to the Gargano-Ciampa feud. So I wouldn't be surprised. Not sure how they would handle the UE breakup. Fish isn't due back until November at the earliest.

They should do an injury angle where Tomato puts Johnny in the figure four around the ring post, wrecks Johnny's knee and it writes him off of TV for a couple months. Would be really easy to slide Cole into the title picture.

They might do it anyway. Not sure who else is out there for the champ to face with Ricochet having the NA belt. Tomato has already beaten Dream. Not sure if he's faced Cole yet.

Maybe Strong becomes the leader and Fish/O Reilly defend the belts at next big event - isn’t that in November around Survivor Series weekend?

Being reported Gargano dislocated his kneecap last night.
Maybe do an injury angle to write him out for while.

What match type to you do next? I feel like a last man standing is a feud ender. I’d say cage match, but not at War Games, you have to save the cage for the War Games match

You guys should start complaining now about how bad SS is tonight.

Should be fun

What match type to you do next? I feel like a last man standing is a feud ender. I’d say cage match, but not at War Games, you have to save the cage for the War Games match
Considering that Shawn Michaels has worked closely with these guys in crafting their feud, I'd say that the feud will end with Tomato putting Johnny in the Sharpshooter and Triple H instructing the referee to ring the bell.

(or maybe they'll do an iron man match)

Reactions: Brandon Stroud
Considering that Shawn Michaels has worked closely with these guys in crafting their feud, I'd say that the feud will end with Tomato putting Johnny in the Sharpshooter and Triple H instructing the referee to ring the bell.

(or maybe they'll do an iron man match)
Iron man was my thought too, but the matches have been so brutal I feel like they do anything more hardcore unless they took the boards off the ring next

Lesnar wins
Shield reunion - Triple power bomb to Lesnar
Strowman cashes in

And scene...

Man, that pop for Becky was great.

Actually makes sense storyline wise.

You know Rousey is winning. Vince wasn't gonna let Carmella/Alexa hold the titles going into Evolution, but Carmella has actually gotten much better in the ring.

Perfect

Get the title on Miz, then have Bryan win the Rumble and you have you WM title match.

(As long as Bryan has resigned and doesn’t get hurt)

Decent show.

I'm not a Reigns fan, but I like having the belt on TV every week.

Top 3 matches:

Bryan vs. Miz
Styles vs. Joe
Rollins vs. Ziggler

I liked both women's matches. Rousey is kind of a natural, but needs to not call her spots so loud. I enjoyed the demon's entrance and squashing of Corbin. I didn't like the burial of Owens, but that's my only real complaint.

For all the great work he's done with the territory, Triple H posing with every first time NXT champion as soon as they get their belt really rubs me the wrong way.

Enjoyed the show for the most part.

Didn’t mind the weird way they did the main event, but it covered pretty much every basis.

Mid/Bryan stole the show.

I thought Charlotte was going to break when neither Carmella nor Becky broke her fall, but she damn near landed on her feet anyway.

Hardy and the jap are just too boring together but man what a bump at the end.

AJ’s family need to exit the picture. That 2 year old little girl was scared of her daddy bleeding, cut the shit! Russo sucked so don’t do this without him.

Enjoyed the show for the most part.

Didn’t mind the weird way they did the main event, but it covered pretty much every basis.

Mid/Bryan stole the show.

I thought Charlotte was going to break when neither Carmella nor Becky broke her fall, but she damn near landed on her feet anyway.

Hardy and the jap are just too boring together but man what a bump at the end.

AJ’s family need to exit the picture. That 2 year old little girl was scared of her daddy bleeding, cut the shit! Russo sucked so don’t do this without him.

Pretty much agree with this synopsis...it’s amazing when WWE actually tells a story how much more satisfying the results are.

I mean sure, but the chant of who’s your daddy afterward was awkward considering they are basically chanting that at a 2 year old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT