ADVERTISEMENT

Chris from Richmond post on here?

This is the really bad part of the fanbase. I'm a bit embarrassed that this guy is given a platform...it makes the entire lot of us look really bad.

Reactions: Monk2Fox
This is the really bad part of the fanbase. I'm a bit embarrassed that this guy is given a platform...it makes the entire lot of us look really bad.
He was certainly unapologetic but I fail to find anything untruthful that he said.

I don't think I called him a liar. But, he represents the part of this toxic fanbase that has a bad look to the national media...and certainly doesn't need to represent the fanbase with a public platform. It's one thing to say Calipari needed to find another job, and quite another to call a guy a "rat bastard". Only media personalities that hate UK basketball will allow this guy to talk.

I do admit he can be a source of venting for all of us at times after some big losses but other than that his schtick is old and he tries way to hard to sound cool and hip with his practiced catch phrases that he's heard the young folks say and tough guy delivery. The guy sounds like he's 12 and like the little pip squeak that would run his mouth on the play ground till somebody smacked the sauce out of him and told him to shut up.

Not hardly. I just have my own opinion. I'm sure there are many who have a lower bar.

Only the worst of the bad UK fans.

Meh, every fanbase has lunatics. It was pretty funny....could hear his blood pressure rising.

His lucky coat 😂

Cal must be superstitious...remember when he lost his lucky watch too...

Just comes across as an idiot who is given his 15 minutes of fame.

⌚Yo this guy has been burning UK coaches for 25 years straight on postgame radio.
Chris from Richmond goes waaaaaaaaay back. He might even be slightly less heated than 15 years ago during Tubby/Gillispie.

Either way Chris from Richmond is a radio call-in legend and is allowed to do what he does...
Literally.... He calls and he gets the floor for 60 seconds. Its how it has always been.
Tradition. It wouldn't be a real bad LOSS without hearing from Chris!! You should look forward to his take good or bad.
💯% theeee hardest hardcore true blue fan on the radio. You'd have to work damn hard to top some of his past rants!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT