ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Coyte, "it was not" incidental contact

If 95% want to act like UL fans do then that’s their choice, I’m going to stick to telling the truth no matter if it’s my team or not.

Almost every neutral party has said the referee was in the wrong.

I’ve been accused of being a sunshine pumper all year and a Stoops apologist, that shows you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your original point is laughable because it’s gives Snell the right to act like a jerk just because the ref tried to help him up. Snell is to blame for his reaction. It was a bad call to throw Snell out as I’ve stated, I haven’t changed that and think it should have been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike.

The conversation has morphed into a bigger problem that relates to how this came about and that is players having a bad attitude etc... That this thread is moving too fast for you to connect those dots doesn’t translate to me changing my stance at all. Just like the ref can’t be blamed for Snells reaction just because he tried to help him up.

It didn’t morph from anything. You just have a chubby for bashing on this point and seem willing shift your position and tone to keep doing that. Everyone else here is talking about the actual lack of justification for the ref’s call on Snell, which is the actual topic of the thread.

It didn’t morph from not anything. You just have a chubby for bashing on this point and seem willing shift your position and tone to keep doing that. Everyone else here is talking about the actual lack of justification for the ref’s call on Snell, which is the actual topic of the thread.
Your English just keeps getting better

And there we have it - an ad hominem attack, the last refuge of someone who has lost the argument. You could have just made your point and defended it in an adult manner; instead, you've chosen to get chippy with everyone. Have a happy New Year.
I’ve dominated this thread but if you are going to be incoherent then I can’t help but laugh. In fact I was in tears when I repeatedly read your post. The complete absolution for Snell is comical, there’s no defense for it except to distort the truth. You can be dishonest if you need an excuse for losing the game but I won’t lie over a bad call. Good for you that you took your time and posted in English.

Go ahead and beat that horse a little more X. If you keep at it maybe we will change our viewpoints and be as great as you are.

I’ve dominated this thread but if you are going to be incoherent then I can’t help but laugh. In fact I was in tears when I repeatedly read your post. The complete absolution for Snell is comical, there’s no defense for it except to distort the truth. You can be dishonest if you need an excuse for losing the game but I won’t lie over a bad call. Good for you that you took your time and posted in English.
You’ve dominated nothing. Stop posting

Your English just keeps getting better

The more you act “holier than thou,” the worse your arguments look. If you don’t want a discussion, what are you trying to do on a message board. A good tip for anyone on HoB. Nobody likes a smartypants.

I disagree with your point except to say Snell could have done better, but he shouldnt get felony penalty for a small violation that the ref made worse.

GO CATS!!!!

Question:

Did Coyte help any other players up during the game?

That would be telling, for how he viewed the incident. I don’t think he did. He knew he messed up despite lying statement.

GO CATS!!!!

Reactions: JDHoss
The more you act “holier than thou,” the worse your arguments look. If you don’t want a discussion, what are you trying to do on a message board. A good tip for anyone on HoB. Nobody likes a smartypants.

I disagree with your point except to say Snell could have done better, but he shouldnt get felony penalty for a small violation that the ref made worse.

GO CATS!!!!
You wish you could make look my argument look worse and that’s why you're frustrated, I’m not conforming to exaggerate a simple gesture into some sort of imaginary assault on helpless Snell. It’s a load of ish, the only thing the ref did wrong was the ejection. Snell was the first one to take action by pushing away that got it started down the wrong path, part of his bad boy rep he’s been operating on all year. Including the offseason with the infamous video that he was told to take down.

As for making fun of a poster who had mountains of trouble formulating a coherent post, there’s no chance I pass up a laugh. This is not life or death, but rather an entertaining outlet. But you keep mourning the loss of Snell, when are the services? Because there’s no way he could have survived first contact with what I’m hearing the ref did in this thread.

You wish you could make look my argument look worse and that’s why you're frustrated, I’m not conforming to exaggerate a simple gesture into some sort of imaginary assault on helpless Snell. It’s a load of ish, the only thing the ref did wrong was the ejection. Snell was the first one to take action by pushing away that got it started down the wrong path, part of his bad boy rep he’s been operating on all year. Including the offseason with the infamous video that he was told to take down.

As for making fun of a poster who had mountains of trouble formulating a coherent post, there’s no chance I pass up a laugh. This is not life or death, but rather an entertaining outlet. But you keep mourning the loss of Snell, when are the services? Because there’s no way he could have survived first contact with what I’m hearing the ref did in this thread.

So much delusion. Too much. I “wish” what? Speak in hyperbole much or living there?

The ejection is the most important part, like the crucial part, and there is no good argument that ejection was warranted.

Good luck on “I’m smarter than everyone else” island my friend.

GO CATS!!!!

I’ve dominated this thread but if you are going to be incoherent then I can’t help but laugh.
Dude, you are losing this argument in spectacular fashion! The assault thing was pretty funny but otherwise you are making an idiot of yourself. Give it up already.

Reactions: CrustyCat
So much delusion. Too much. I “wish” what? Speak in hyperbole much or living there?

The ejection is the most important part, like the crucial part, and there is no good argument that ejection was warranted.

Good luck on “I’m smarter than everyone else” island my friend.

GO CATS!!!!
Good luck on exaggeration, lies and homer bs to cover for a player who wanted to maintain his rep. That you can’t do anything with the truth I’ve been telling is the only reason we’re still here. I’m not going to ignore a players involvement in order to OUTRAGE that has become so popular in society anymore. The vast majority of cfb players would have handled that situation with ease, only a player trying to be a jerk would push away like Snell did.

Dude, you are losing this argument in spectacular fashion! The assault thing was pretty funny but otherwise you are making an idiot of yourself. Give it up already.
I’ve killed it in here, just saying I’ve lost is proving how much I’ve won. Lie all you want , I’m not standing for it.

Bennie did NOTHING wrong. The ref had no reason to touch him . Don’t relent on that ridiculous argument at all.
This ref is in the wrong and should be banned from EVER officiating again.
The game should be changed to a no contest with an asterisk on each teams revord that it did not count either as a win or loss due to the unprofessional conduct of the officiating crew which consciously changed the result of the game .
Both actions need to be taken to protect the integrity of The game and avoid the pro wrestling image which the NCAA now has because of UNC, Penn State, Miami, and a host of other screwups too numerous to cover in this thread.

Virtually everyone disagrees with you including those who have no allegiance to UK but you are winning. Ha Ha! You are delusional and I'm not standing for it.
They disagree about the ejection, to which I have to. The disagreement is about Snells culpability in what led to that call, to which the majority are acting like the action of helping a player up was a heinous act by calling it “first contact” or “touched him” (insinuating it was inappropriate) is sensational homerism. If you can’t understand the debate then read the thread first and if you still can’t then maybe it’s beyond you.

I'm far from a nitwit. Have you read anything from fans of another team other than Kentucky? Again, I agree that it was a bad call, but you said "NO ONE" in all caps, so I pointed out that you were being a bit dramatic. Then, you prove you are overly dramatic by going all caps on me and calling me a nitwit. Come on man.

He's being "dramatic". May be. You're being a nit picker. Most certainly.

It is, as shown in every game. Players no longer accept the hand up of anyone but a teammate. Normally, a ref won’t force a player to accept.

GO CATS!!!!
Lie, that’s the tone in this thread. To just lie in order to make a player look entirely innocent. Snell pulled his bad boy attitude on a ref and it backfired.

Lie, that’s the tone in this thread. To just lie in order to make a player look entirely innocent. Snell pulled his bad boy attitude on a ref and it backfired.
Was Richt pulling abadboy attitude last night

The feelings are strong with this one. Get out of them, please?

Nobody said Snell is an angel, more like he committed a j-walk and got a felony conviction. And you think players must accept it when refs grab them at any time?

Did you see the Coyte help anyone else up that game? Anyone? And why not? Because he knew he screwed up. The Richt call shows how UK got the book thrown at it, for a j-walk, while Miami got off free.

GO CATS!!!!

The feelings are strong with this one. Get out of them, please?

Nobody said Snell is an angel, more like he committed a j-walk and got a felony conviction. And you think players must accept it when refs grab them at any time?

Did you see the Coyte help anyone else up that game? Anyone? And why not? Because he knew he screwed up. The Richt call shows how UK got the book thrown at it, for a j-walk, while Miami got off free.

GO CATS!!!!
Is Snell ok from the attack? The ref bludgeoned poor Snell as he lay defenseless amidst the repeated weapon swings and subsequent ejection for simply trying to escape the brutal near death experience. I will say it’s a lot more fun and effortless to make an argument when reality is brushed aside like you guys do.

Is Snell ok from the attack? The ref bludgeoned poor Snell as he lay defenseless amidst the repeated weapon swings and subsequent ejection for simply trying to escape the brutal near death experience. I will say it’s a lot more fun and effortless to make an argument when reality is brushed aside like you guys do.

More delusion. You got this from my post....from delusion. Only possible answer.

GO CATS!!!!

It’s true, you used all the words that a certain type of person uses in these situations.
This is awesome, by all means do your side of the argument a favor and expand on this formula you’ve used to nullify my stance. You are now speaking for everyone that disagrees with me in this thread. Don’t you go anywhere, you wouldn’t believe the anticipation I have for discussing this further with you.

al·go·rithm
ˈalɡəˌriT͟Həm/
noun
  1. a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT