ADVERTISEMENT

CBS sports gives UK an F

Everyone in America knows we should've fouled except Cal. He's out to show he's the smartest dumbest coach on the planet. I don't think I've ever seen a coach NOT do that. Or call a TO and coach end game scenarios. It's mind boggling.

Everyone in America knows we should've fouled except Cal. He's out to show he's the smartest dumbest coach on the planet. I don't think I've ever seen a coach NOT do that. Or call a TO and coach end game scenarios. It's mind boggling.
He's stuck in the past. I recall just a few years ago many in the media, coaching and fans thought this strategy was low class, almost borderline "cheating". Even some of our fans didn't like it. I never understood the debate because if it's not against the rules, it's open season.

I was at that UF game and literally the entire place was yelling "foul foul foul!!!" Then sweat band kid hit that three right in front of my seat.

Reactions: JrandoUK and Mike-D
He's stuck in the past. I recall just a few years ago many in the media, coaching and fans thought this strategy was low class, almost borderline "cheating". Even some of our fans didn't like it. I never understood the debate because if it's not against the rules, it's open season.

I was at that UF game and literally the entire place was yelling "foul foul foul!!!" Then sweat band kid hit that three right in front of my seat.
WIDE OPEN at that. But all the threes against us are wide open and uncontested. Our 3 pt defense has always been bad under Cal but this season has to be the absolute worst. Opponents are having a clinic running their stuff against us. This is the worst UK defense that I've ever seen.

oN8oczy.png

Gut wrenching. That is all.

Why the man won’t adapt and change amazes me. It’s cost him big in some major ball games in his career. UConn should love them some John calipari because he handed them two national titles. Both of those teams struggled against a 1-3-1 zone but caliponzi doesnt know how to coach it and won’t even try to learn.

Why the man won’t adapt and change amazes me. It’s cost him big in some major ball games in his career. UConn should love them some John calipari because he handed them two national titles. Both of those teams struggled against a 1-3-1 zone but caliponzi doesnt know how to coach it and won’t even try to learn.
Narcissistic jackass incapable of change...

6loMSGP.jpeg

I wonder if KU falters at home Saturday against Baylor, (I know the refs won't let them but we can hope) if they will get an F grade next week?

Most of us would have a conscious and say it right to the media that "i have made a lot of mistakes and I now realize that I can't do this on my own, bla bla bla", but Calipari doesn't think he's done anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
I wonder if KU falters at home Saturday against Baylor, (I know the refs won't let them but we can hope) if they will get an F grade next week?

I'd give them one. They also won a national title 2 years ago. Big difference in recent years between the 2 programs.

WIDE OPEN at that. But all the threes against us are wide open and uncontested. Our 3 pt defense has always been bad under Cal but this season has to be the absolute worst. Opponents are having a clinic running their stuff against us. This is the worst UK defense that I've ever seen.
I have said that the 3 point shot was always open for opponents as well, especially if they ran any kind of screen

get some coach rupp tapes
he used it years ago to help win games, but then Coach Rupp was an actual coach, not a fraud

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT