ADVERTISEMENT

Cats no longer recruiting CJ Walker?

My sources:

Cal asked if he could shimmy like Antoine Walker or dunk like Kenny Walker. When he failed at both, Cal told him he wasn't worthy of the Walker last name and moved on.

tenor.gif

With UK not going to see him makes you kind of wonder if we feel good about Brooks, McDaniels, or Hampton & decided to pass

There is a fair amount in play here- some of which I won’t post.
But Cats circled back to CJ a few weeks ago. As supposedly reported by Sisk, there had been on-going contact.
CJ had/has not been offered and thus his post about concentrating on UM, LSU and Oregon.
There is nothing nefarious as to why he hasn’t been offered, despite what we know/think of his “final 3”.
There had been some thought CJ might slow-play his decision as the investigation played out. I don’t think Kentucky would’ve waited around.
I haven’t heard it’s over with CJ (though I’m out of loop of late). But if CJ holds to this tweet, don’t presume it indication that he dropped Kentucky.

But Cats circled back to CJ a few weeks ago. As supposedly reported by Sisk, there had been on-going contact.
CJ had/has not been offered and thus his post about concentrating on UM, LSU and Oregon.
There is nothing nefarious as to why he hasn’t been offered, despite what we know/think of his “final 3”.
There had been some thought CJ might slow-play his decision as the investigation played out. I don’t think Kentucky would’ve waited around.
I haven’t heard it’s over with CJ (though I’m out of loop of late). But if CJ holds to this tweet, don’t presume it indication that he dropped Kentucky.

Interesting...

Reactions: BBUK
* I should clarify- there is nothing nefarious I have heard. That can be an important distinction. But, in this case, I don’t think so.

I'm shocked any LSU fan would dare show their face here. You guys are the ones who choked away a 31 point second half lead to UK, as well as your crappy team that gave up 88 first half points to the '96 Cats. Not only that, but your best game in years, against the '15 Cats, still ended in misery and defeat on your home court.

You're the last program in the universe that gets to laugh at our fans.

I'm shocked any LSU fan would dare show their face here. You guys are the ones who choked away a 31 point second half lead to UK, as well as your crappy team that gave up 88 first half points to the '96 Cats. Not only that, but your best game in years, against the '15 Cats, still ended in misery and defeat on your home court.

You're the last program in the universe that gets to laugh at our fans.
You seem quite upset. Relax dude is Friday night :cheers2:

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
You're not of any importance.

lol, like you are.

Baffling how a guy without any importance labels someone else not important.

Oblivious to self awareness. But hey, I bet you're a riot at Applebee's 4-7 Happy Hour on Tuesday night. Talk of the bar.

I like this one. Not your best work, but it has a throwback junior high girl kind of feel to it.
I see the adolescent is still up. Poor thing. Are you gonna talk about Pennywise? Star Wars? Or perhaps some other childish thing when trying to speak on grown folk topics. Grow up son.

Interesting...

Very

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AlohaCat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT