ADVERTISEMENT

Cats -n- Red Raiders ( Saturday )....

Dawson no longer looking to bunt and looks at strike one. Squeeze!!! SAFE!!!! UK LEADS WITH EVERYONE SAFE!!!

Tech first baseman tried to shovel it to the catcher but Heyer got under the tag. They will look at this but I think he's safe.

Dawson may have made it all the way to second on this play!?! They are going to the replay.

Red Raiders may lose their catcher here. He’s limping after taking blow to knee on that close play at the plate. May have hyperextended it.

The TV broadcast says that Dawson is at second, but surely he didn't get there...?

Looks like Heyer got a foot in there before the tag. Tech catcher also a bit ginger. They are taking him out. That's huge because he's the 9 hole hitter that's killed us

Well Dawson was at first but he moves up to second with no one paying attention. Good job there.

I am guessing by the comments that my ESPN+ feed is delayed somewhat. You guys are talking about it before I see it.

I am guessing by the comments that my ESPN+ feed is delayed somewhat. You guys are talking about it before I see it.

I am watching that feed and I've slowed down the audio to kind of line it up. So I am behind. You must be really behind. Lol

Pompey walks on a full count to load them!!!

Becker singles to left to score another 9-5 with one out and bases loaded!!!

Love seeing us get deep into their pen. Will help tomorrow. Two good offenses are putting a hurt on two good pitching staffs.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
I have an Apple TV so I can see it on my big screen. I had both UK games on a split screen earlier
I usually use my xbox. Watching on my computer today though.

Cottam drives one to center but it's caught. It's a sac fly to score a run 10-5.

4 runs against a guy who hadn't given up a run all year. Cottam now up. Dangerous spot for Tech.

I can't wait to see Texas Tech play uavel on Tuesday and Wednesday. Little brother is undefeated, but they haven't played anyone.

Collett put one in left and Little tried to make another highlight play. It falls harmlessly foul. Collett getting a hold of some but they are foul. He goes down swinging.

I can't wait to see Texas Tech play uavel on Tuesday and Wednesday. Little brother is undefeated, but they haven't played anyone.
Not sure what Tech has for midweek pitching but it'd be great if we win this series and then Tech beats UL, or even a split would be fine.

By the way, what's up with their schedule this weekend ? They played Wake yesterday and then UNC today ?

Texas Tech had given up 37 runs in 13 games in 14 games. That's 2.64 runs per game.

They've given up 20 runs in 1 game and 7 innings!!!

Insane!!! McMillan stays in to hit and he grounds to Dawson who throws it away. He then tries to take second and they throw him out. A pop out for the second out.

Luke Becker runs into the wall by the pen in shallow right. Did not look comfortable. It was right at the pillar that sticks up. He almost had that ball too.

Becker is ok as a fly ball to deep right takes us to the 7th inning stretch!!

Texas Tech had given up 37 runs in 13 games in 14 games. That's 2.64 runs per game.

They've given up 20 runs in 1 game and 7 innings!!!

This with a cold weekend in Lexington where we cannot exactly say that there is a huge home field advantage for Kentucky.

Heyer put a charge into one but it finds a glove in right center. Johnson now up. He's got pretty well today. Crazy to think that this power team scored 3 runs off squeeze bunts. Johnson struck out.

By the way, what's up with their schedule this weekend ? They played Wake yesterday and then UNC today ?

No, they play UNC Friday, Saturday and Sunday. uavel won Friday and is ahead today. UNC is #20, but is 7-6 and fading. I can't believe I am rooting for UNCheat, but I can't imagine rooting for uavel under any circumstances.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
No, they play UNC Friday, Saturday and Sunday. uavel won Friday and is ahead today. UNC is #20, but is 7-6 and fading. I can't believe I am rooting for UNCheat, but I can't imagine rooting for uavel under any circumstances.

Ohh okay. I went to the NCAA website and it said they played Wake Friday but didn't give a score. I knew that they played UNC today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT