ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all stop complaining about Cup cake games?

Two of our losses were basically cup cake games, so no. Also we lost to Evansville a year ago. Another cup cake. The notion that with 6 draft picks on the roster, we need to schedule easier is just silly.

Hey guys... Cal is right about one thing.... this year already has had to teach people a lesson to stop complaining about cup cake games. Every good team needs easy wins ... to both pad stats and get things right while still winning.

we have 3 supposed lottery picks..... Mintz and Sarr are good transfers.... and several other top 50 recruits that should be serviceable . and we're getting our sh*t stomped back into our faces. So if this horrid start can do any good.... hopefully it teaches people to understand the good of feasting on cupcakes early in the season. Now I'm not saying play 10 cup cake games a year but even with experience, several cup cake games are good.
Then don't ******* *** Damn charge for them.

When I say cupcake i mean mid major or low major with rpi 100-200 range. G Tech at least has low ACC level talent on its team.

and yeah we're bad, G Tech is awful..... but I'd still rather of played eastern kentucky than G tech early.
So you want to hide from good teams until March ? Man how we have fallen.

Reactions: Madcat62
seriously. I love his game. I am playing this for a very long time. And never get's boring form this game.

Two of our losses were basically cup cake games, so no. Also we lost to Evansville a year ago. Another cup cake. The notion that with 6 draft picks on the roster, we need to schedule easier is just silly.Really
Really. I guess you want UK to schedule all top 10 teams in the preseason and forget about winning the SEC or the NCAA championship. Got it.

Hey guys... Cal is right about one thing.... this year already has had to teach people a lesson to stop complaining about cup cake games. Every good team needs easy wins ... to both pad stats and get things right while still winning.

we have 3 supposed lottery picks..... Mintz and Sarr are good transfers.... and several other top 50 recruits that should be serviceable . and we're getting our sh*t stomped back into our faces. So if this horrid start can do any good.... hopefully it teaches people to understand the good of feasting on cupcakes early in the season. Now I'm not saying play 10 cup cake games a year but even with experience, several cup cake games are good.
cal just needs to coach collage ball or take his ass to the g league no one else will pay the ridiculous amount of money UK is. he's not worth half what he's being paid.

Really. I guess you want UK to schedule all top 10 teams in the preseason and forget about winning the SEC or the NCAA championship. Got it.
richmond was not a good team gt had some upsets but not a vary good team.

Reactions: kl40504
Georgia Tech sucks
Kansas didn’t play good against us .
I can’t speak on the Richmond game since I didn’t really watch it .

Either way that’s only 1 ranked team and the team that was ranked hasn’t looked good either this year . No excuse to be playing this poorly .
Turns out I was wrong about Georgia Tech .

Still no excuse to be as bad as we ended up .

Reactions: STL_Cat
Coaching Matters!!!! Be very hard pressed to find another D1 coach that could do a worse job than cal did this year. This team had at least sweet 16 talent and that’s not a sweet 16 number of losses. I hope cal is utterly embarrassed by his shit show coaching spectacle this year but highly doubtful,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT