ADVERTISEMENT

Can Fans Enter the Portal Too?

I feel like I need to check into rehab of some sort. I just need to break my addiction. And I'm no way making light of a real addiction problem. Like most, the problem has affected my family.

There have been several times this season that I thought I had it licked, but here I am. This board is my trigger. I vowed not to read after the FL loss and I managed to stay RR free for the entire month of February. I fell off the wagon. After the season ender vs Mighty Oakland I was done, but I just can't stay out of here hoping for some good news.

Yep, rehab and cold turkey is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: meow_cat
Well after tonight Alabama is just gonna keep getting better while Mitch allows us to sink further into mediocrity. Alabama is gonna be the new SEC standard.

I want to transfer...so tired of the same old thing year after year...nobody is ever coming back because of the culture Cal has created.

And even if they do come back it's the same sh8t coaching on the sideline that is never going to produce wins again.
Hell yea. See ya later.

Reactions: shodaman
It would take a Penn State-type scandal for me to change allegiance—but then I’d probably quit sports altogether.

It's April the 29th and we have 9 players who are undecided, 2 graduating and 1 in the portal and most of the teams still in the NCAA's have juniors and seniors playing. So, what is the gold standard, a one-year appointment, then leave or put your name in the draft. Every year we go through this crap after we are beaten by Hee Haw state, this program has gone from one of the most respected to an also ran joke in the NCAA and SEC tournaments. If we are eligible for next year's NCAA, the team will be so tight and worried about losing, the pressure will be enormous. It's hard to be optimistic looking at the way our roster looks now. Nine players undecided, people used to dream about playing here, now, if they come here, they have one foot out the door, while other schools have players and coaches you've never heard of beating us with upperclassmen and little-known coaches, sad.

Reactions: KFuqua
I can't cheer for another basketball team. Period. I can't even not watch. But I haven't worn a stitch of UK gear for months. Almost the entire season. And have refused to even buy a UK sticker for a new vehicle I bought. UK will get a bit of my time, but not another dime. My simple boycott. It was going to hold until Kal was gone, but I've extended it until Mitch is fired as well. He's the real cancer now.

Football is easier for me. Notre Dame football is just something different entirely. It's oura is beyond football. I had the Irish here growing up. I'd be lucky to get to see one UK football game a year on TV here. So UK football basically didn't exist.

I can't cheer for another basketball team. Period. I can't even not watch. But I haven't worn a stitch of UK gear for months. Almost the entire season. And have refused to even buy a UK sticker for a new vehicle I bought. UK will get a bit of my time, but not another dime. My simple boycott. It was going to hold until Kal was gone, but I've extended it until Mitch is fired as well. He's the real cancer now.

Football is easier for me. Notre Dame football is just something different entirely. It's oura is beyond football. I had the Irish here growing up. I'd be lucky to get to see one UK football game a year on TV here. So UK football basically didn't exist.
That’s a shame. Even when UK Football was at its worst in the Curry years, I never once considered not wearing my UKFB gear in public. Good and bad, you’re a fan.

Last edited:
I want to transfer...so tired of the same old thing year after year...nobody is ever coming back because of the culture Cal has created.

And even if they do come back it's the same sh8t coaching on the sideline that is never going to produce wins again.
We can choose to do whatever we want.

You know how we tell women not to stay in an abusive relationship for 10+ years? Well, as a UK fan, this is what equates to being in a “sports” abusive relationship, and I’m breaking up with the program. I just… I just need some space. It’s not you, it’s me.
Good. Use whatever meaning of the phrase that you want. It still means that you’re only a fan in the good times to me.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
How long does it have to stay bad for a fan to give up the Cal worship?
Where exactly do you see Cal worship? Point it out, quote the post. You can’t because you made it up. Everyone who logical reasonable or just supportive of UK is a Cal worshipper now. Typical fraud.

Where exactly do you see Cal worship? Point it out, quote the post. You can’t because you made it up. Everyone who logical reasonable or just supportive of UK is a Cal worshipper now. Typical fraud.
Hey little man. You don’t see any Cal worship anymore? Good to know it’s all gone.

I’m probably going to stick around as a UK fan. I’m just going through the “process” and getting feedback.

then leave and find another team to root for
you are not being held hostage

That’s a shame. Even when UK Football was at its worst in the Curry years, I never once considered not wearing my UKFB gear in public. Good and bad, you’re a fan.
It's my protest. I love my Cats, but I'm not giving Mitch free brand support in enemy territory if he isn't doing his part. Earned, not given, right?

Again, Kentucky football didn't exist up year before 1000 streaming services and channels. Kentucky would've had to have been a nation game on the networks. A rarity to be sure. But the Irish were on every Sat. I can even remember when the Colts basically didn't exist when they were blacked out on Sundays.

Oh then it must have been that way before we lost to Oakland. One loss and they all changed their minds.
I simply asked you to point them out. People get called Cal nut huggers for supporting the team. I just want to see what everyone else is seeing because I fail to see it and believe you guys are frauds.

We
I simply asked you to point them out. People get called Cal nut huggers for supporting the team. I just want to see what everyone else is seeing because I fail to see it and believe you guys are frauds.
Well since you just joined March 15th, you must have missed it.

You wouldn’t know you haven’t been on here long enough. Plus I don’t have to back up anything, it’s in about every thread. Look for it dummy.
It’s not in every thread, that’s why you can’t simply point it out. You just think everyone who is isnt a weirdo in full meltdown mode worships Cal.

Or maybe fans should declare for the NBA draft. Most of us have as much of a shot as Edwards

Reactions: KFuqua

Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

Fill your void with cardinal red.
Nope. I don't switch teams. It's either all or nothing with my team. With their choices being made, I'm leaning more toward nothing. There are consequences to your actions and we will lose a lot of support due to Barnhart being a coward. By the way, nice job trolling. Got anything better to do than create fake accounts?

Not real fans, you can change jobs, wives, cars, but never teams. Only fair weather fans do that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT