ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Mills pregame just said UK was not on downward spiral.

ccchips.png

Taking suggestions....

I wouldn't call it a spiral...yet. A major bump in the road, yes. Tonight, Saturday, and all of next week will tell us if it's in fact a spiral.

Actually, tonight, if we lose, we will be in a spiral. We cannot lose or even have a tough time with a 6-15 Vandy.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
It’s going to get ugly if they lose lol. If it happens Cal should just stay in Nashville

If he's talking about the season, it's debatable.

If he's talking about the program in general, he's wrong.

If he's talking about the season, it's debatable.

If he's talking about the program in general, he's wrong.
He’s a dip sh!p but he’s right that UK has not slipped.

Greatest basketball program in the world.

Only place it’s not seen that way is right here on this board that’s been taken over by the CHC.

Well, the CHC can spew their hatred 24/7 and live their miserable lives and take this board down with them.

But the rest of the world will move on just fine anyway.

I’m sure when we’re in Nashville around real fans that none of the CHC will even be a blip on the radar.

But they will be here bragging about not spending money on the SEC tourney when they weren’t going anyway.

I want to feel sorry for them. But they are too comical to feel sorry for.

He’s a dip sh!p but he’s right that UK has not slipped.

Greatest basketball program in the world.

Only place it’s not seen that way is right here on this board that’s been taken over by the CHC.

Well, the CHC can spew their hatred 24/7 and live their miserable lives and take this board down with them.

But the rest of the world will move on just fine anyway.

I’m sure when we’re in Nashville around real fans that none of the CHC will even be a blip on the radar.

But they will be here bragging about not spending money on the SEC tourney when they weren’t going anyway.

I want to feel sorry for them. But they are too comical to feel sorry for.
There's not a single person that thinks anything you say is credible.

Cameron Mills just said on pregame show UK was not on downward spiral.
I personally strongly disagree with this statement.
Why does everyone think Tom Heitz is right, even though he never played and didn't win shit, and when Mills makes a comment, and he won a National Championship, he is an idiot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT