ADVERTISEMENT

Cal's second legit shot at 40-0.

Ok maybe not but I believe they will be top 10. Let's replace them with one of these Baylor, Michigan St. or Texas Tech. You can nit pick one of the schools I listed but the point is there will be plenty of tough teams who can beat anyone on a given night.

True, but in 1976 UK had IU beaten and ended up losing on a fluke shot that bounced high off the rim and came down right in the bottom of the net to allow IU to get the 'W' in OT. I takes some breaks and luck like that to go undefeated as the past 44 years have demonstrated. UK came very close to going undefeated in 2015, so we know it isn't impossible. If the refs call 47 fouls against us like they did at Kansas a few years ago or as they did at Auburn this past season, then yes, we could very well lose some games. You have to be far superior to the opponent to overcome that type of whistle. Will UK be far superior to all other teams from start to finish? Who knows, but it could happen.

The 15 team had a lot of guys back. And the overall talent was better.

If Sarr plays the 21 Cats should have a good shot at least a final 4. To go 40-0 is just dreaming but what a wonderful dream.

One of the newcomers Would have to turn out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. The only one I’ve seen is Boston and he’s definitely not.

Already did the 40-0 tattoo on myself in my basement at home. The needle was still a little dirty from the last 6 seasons i did the 40-0 preseason tattoo. This might be the year tho.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT