ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari has two significant advantages in 2023

I'm gonna wait til I think end of May before I get upset about the roster. It's Cal's BBQ and if he wants to burn it up and go down in flames we will all be here with our plates and pitchforks.

Oh the horror!!!
UK didn't go to a FF from 1999-2010 thanks primarily to Flubby Smith and the Drunk.
Cal changed that to 4 FFs and a title in 5 yrs.
The first years in CCC's tenure were nice, though we probably left 1-2 titles on the table. From 2016 onward, things have deteriorated significantly, and he's shown little to no ability to adapt. Add to that to his now toxic relationship with most of the fanbase, not to mention with his own AD, and it's not a good situation, to put it charitably.

But hey, why don't you go start another random, useless thread on an inane topic? Maybe you'll feel better.

I'd say by Mitch's recent comments and the course we have been on. This is it! But I truly believe Cal will walk away if job doesn't get done. Nowhere to hide upcoming.

What advantage? It says in the article that you have to get to Sweet 16 in order to play in Yum Center - good luck getting there with the screaming jackass on UK bench
He’s only been 14 times. Probably 14 more times than you.

I'd say by Mitch's recent comments and the course we have been on. This is it! But I truly believe Cal will walk away if job doesn't get done. Nowhere to hide upcoming.
He is hiding in Nashville and I think he isn’t just going to walk away. This divorce will get very messy

What about the disadvantages every single game when you have a coach who acts like zone defense and out of bounds plays don’t exist?

The first years in CCC's tenure were nice, though we probably left 1-2 titles on the table. From 2016 onward, things have deteriorated significantly, and he's shown little to no ability to adapt. Add to that to his now toxic relationship with most of the fanbase, not to mention with his own AD, and it's not a good situation, to put it charitably.

But hey, why don't you go start another random, useless thread on an inane topic? Maybe you'll feel better.
Enjoy your stay in my personal pergatory.

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
Maybe Cal will hire a tutor...

0N5KRlj.png

He’ll always be at a disadvantage until he learns that shooters and zone can work to your advantage. Chin should slip him some Xanax before every game too, maybe his ass will chill out on the sidelines.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT