ADVERTISEMENT

Hopefully true

Davis probably wants to go pro and hasn’t ruled out NBA so hasn’t committed (presumably to Ark)

Someone on a twitter space said Trilly discord reported it 75% true. Can anyone confirm? I don’t pay for any of that stuff

The report of 70% confidence is only 75% true?
confused paul rudd GIF

You would think Davis' last year he would not only be after all the money he can get but also a chance to win a championship. He has to know there is no way at AR. We know the coach better than everyone.

If so, that would be one hell of a BOOM.
That would be a BOOM BOOM BOOM

I’m laughing like a school kid reading good news on this site after I spent like 12 hours doing other stuff.

It’s just nice to know Kentucky is in a good place and we’re going to be alright.

Pope meant it when he said he understands the assignment.

He’s doing his part, now us fans need to do our part, those of us that can need to attend games and give what we won’t miss to Club Blue, while being overwhelmingly positive to the program, players and coaches involved, I think these guys are working hard for us and we’re lucky to have them.

You would think Davis' last year he would not only be after all the money he can get but also a chance to win a championship. He has to know there is no way at AR. We know the coach better than everyone.
Calipari brainwashes the shit out of these kids and makes them think he alone will get them drafted.

Truth is, he just rolls the balls out. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I doubt it, but would be huge! We could have a top 5 team next year!
Meanwhile, in Oink Country, Cal has them telling everyone how they're so eager to get back to succeeding and breeding a second season of college basketball. We're going to punk the skunk out of them.

Wtf does 70% true even mean?
It means he's throwing crap against the wall and if it sticks he says "Look at me being right"

If it slides off he says "I said only a 70% chance, you never know with kids..."

AKA - what most of these insiders have been doing since Cal left.

Reactions: KAB Cats
Don’t know if this true I doubt it is it I am listening to a space and they are talking about Darryn Peterson and that he is considering reclassing and he and brooks are really close
The Alvin Brooks hire has me juiced. He seems like the guy that was the recruiting sledgehammer for Baylor these last few years. Keyonte George, Jakobi Walters, Edgecombe, almost got Tre Johnson too.

I don’t like the 70% confidence, I’ll wait until I see some Twitter talk or sources that I’ve seen be accurate before.
Confidence percentages are my favorite nonsense gimmick in sports. They’re so exquisitely goofy. I can’t wait until someone posts one with decimals. “I have 71.34% confidence in this.”

Reactions: Fox2monk
Confidence percentages are my favorite nonsense gimmick in sports. They’
It’s usually either 0% in that they have no interest or a team doesn’t want them. 50% if the player is considering a school because it’s yes or no. 100% if they commit. Anything else I don’t see how you come up with any other %. Like what separates a 60% or 70% chance. Why is it never 88.5%?

The Alvin Brooks hire has me juiced. He seems like the guy that was the recruiting sledgehammer for Baylor these last few years. Keyonte George, Jakobi Walters, Edgecombe, almost got Tre Johnson too.
Peterson is as good a bucket getter as there is. If he wants to reclassify you definitely listen especially with the defensive pieces we have

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT