ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari back according to this guy

200w.gif

Reactions: TM2013 and wobycat
What does Trilly Donovan say?
No one has said anything because they don't know anything unless they were standing outside of wherever Mitch and Cal were supposedly meeting for the last 2 hours and heard them talking or observed facial expressions.

Let's be logical here - it's literally impossible that any media person knew the outcome of a meeting minutes after it ended. The only way is if hoards of them were sitting outside the building and caught Cal walking out, directly asked him and he answered. If that were the case, we'd see it all over the place.

No one has said anything because they don't know anything unless they were standing outside of wherever Mitch and Cal were supposedly meeting for the last 2 hours and heard them talking or observed facial expressions.

Let's be logical here - it's literally impossible that any media person knew the outcome of a meeting minutes after it ended. The only way is if hoards of them were sitting outside the building and caught Cal walking out, directly asked him and he answered. If that were the case, we'd see it all over the place.
I know dude i was being facetious.

Reactions: TheDude73
Probably best in reality.
Maybe so… Doesn’t change anything for me as a fan. I’ll wear UK gear, hats, shirts, etc … I don’t support the coach… but the program. Will never contribute money anymore. No more attendance either. Why should I?

Just because I wear blue does not mean I believe in the coach, or it’s sad leadership. It is a sad time to be a UK fan. I hope this is not gonna be the ruination of something I love.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I miss the accusations of cheating because we won, and won a lot. These days, no one fears, envies, or hates Kentucky.

We are milquetoast.
We are predictable.
We are tame.
We are the jobbers that get into the ring with the real wrestlers.

Another year of this shat...

Reactions: RunninRichie
Mitch isn’t going to do anything and most of you all are going to keep watching and giving money to the program. Nothing will ever change

That terrible contract....... great job by other programs to lock in their coaches....meant UK had no choice but to bring back Calipari. Even if an Oats, Wright, Coach C, D, and E were available Kentucky would still be hard pressed to get one because of that contract and the particulars of it.

Could you share how or why this is best?
I think it gives us a chance to make an amicable split in the near future if he doesn’t adapt. I also think he has tried the last few years by embracing shooting and previously trying age/portal. It just hasn’t came together.

I’m not a Cal fan. Never have been, I don’t like the carnival barker types. I do think he’s a smart, but stubborn, man.

I just believe we are best served to see if he can put it together. He is aware of the situation and this gives a better chance for an exit that doesn’t alienate the last 15 years worth of players. I know many will say who cares, but they do care, and the former faces around the program help.

Nope
The best we could’ve hoped for was him to voluntarily step down
And we all knew that wasn’t gonna happen either
Mitch has no cojones to do what needs to be done
Or even make him some senior advisor type, where we can still utilize his clout and connections but have an actual coach. That’s my perfect scenario tbh.

Mitch isn’t going to do anything and most of you all are going to keep watching and giving money to the program. Nothing will ever change
It won’t make it damn better difference but after 62 years of living and dying with every team even the awful teams post Covid, I am out. It has been enjoyable visiting about Kentucky basketball with all of you. I just hope that at some point while I’m still on this earth that we will have a new basketball coach and I’ll be able to follow my beloved Wildcats again.

It won’t make it damn better difference but after 62 years of living and dying with every team even the awful teams post Covid, I am out. It has been enjoyable visiting about Kentucky basketball with all of you. I just hope that at some point while I’m still on this earth that we will have a new basketball coach and I’ll be able to follow my beloved Wildcats again.
We need a new coach and AD

If the last 5 years with all of the early exits and our record in the NCAA and SEC tournaments is not enough to get rid of him, what is. Simply put, he has Kentucky by the ba—-. He’s the first coach to buck our powers that be and win. Next year might be worse than this one as far as post season play, if we make it.

Reactions: delk4three
W

Where's the reporter that chased Gillespie down the hall? We need him Pronto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT