ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams commits

This is like the third unofficial "officially official" commitment post on this forum. If we aren't careful he's going to commit to State

Reactions: TM2013
Good grief. Just wait until it’s official. There is no need for 5 posts from people on twitter making predictions that are likely just guesses.
He's eliminated both St Johns and Miss St. There's only 1 team left in the running. According to sources at Keenelend, he's commiting.

I have noticed that there seems to be a few new people posting BBN news since Cal left . Reporting like they have sources inside
I think a couple of them hit a lick on parroting other insiders sourced reports, and now they’re just guessing the next obvious information because it’s bringing them followers and clout.

It’s likely that Amari is committing, so he’s putting it out for clicks, but he doesn’t actually know.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
If you pay attention he has been right on a LOT of stuff, non-UK too. Probably someone who saw how easily Trilly monetized his inside info.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
@BGWentworth show me where he's been wrong with any of his predictions
@PopesReignOverCardinals I'm not sure but he had the Pope news two hours before Rothstein. Maybe it's another Norlander burner account 🤓
Who cares about another projection? EVERYBODY is projecting him to UK. It’s not like he’s going out in a limb. Why do we need multiple posts about the same thing? This guy has no knowledge of whether he has actually committed.

He’s going to be a good piece for us. Hopefully this also helps us get Osobor, his HS teammate in England. Those two at the 4 and 5 will be solid.

Still need some depth pieces and have to get some guards, but things are progressing quite nicely.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT