ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Swanigan decommits

half way want him to commit to Cal...just so I can laugh at UT some more..

Cuanzo is about to the blow the roof off the joint...should compete for the pac 12 and make the tourney at the very least...could have a sweet 16 and maybe elite 8 squad if he lands this kid...

look for him to be the bell of the ball that everyone courts come the next coaching carousel...

Sounds like Purdue will be his choice. It's his guardian's school, he can play the 4 there, and he can be the man there. That seems to be the theme with this class: go where you can shine and be the focus even if it means losing a lot of games and probably not playing much in the NCAA tourney (or maybe playing in the NIT).

Strange class, for sure.

If Cuanzo has anything at all to go with Rabb and Brown, then he already has an Elite 8 Team.

Just MHO, of course.

FYI: Don't know if UK fans still are thinking about being in the running for Swanigan, but this tweet went out from Purdue's SID last night. Could mean a number of things, but might be a Swanigan clue. Kinda hope Swanigan is a Cat or a CaliBear, but....oh well.

Chris Forman‏@ChrisForman12
Awesome, awesome news for @BoilerBall! Not done yet!!!

Yeah, there has been a Hoosiers infestation lately, brought about by actually making the NCAA tournament for a change, and Yogi's Pay-Per-View announcement at Ruth Chris Steak House that he was...wait for it...doing nothing. That's roughly equal to making the Final Four, when you are a program that never makes the Final Four.

Now they'll be with us all summer like chiggers and deer ticks, probably all the way up to Crean's first laughably stupid move of the fall.

Yogi...THE DECISION (with really good food!) lol.

A student was murdered on IU's campus and because of this, sanity prevailed and he never had his "I'm staying" presser. Saved him some embarrassment, eh?

They dont even drool over 7 foot non athletic Centers.......

I'm happy for Dakari but nothing about his game screams 1st rounder except his height....and playing for UK of course. With Caleb's height and lack of athleticism, he'd better become a knockdown jumpshooter if he wants a spot in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT